美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第20集第3期:地域追踪
日期:2016-08-12 20:22

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

The human blood should be gone by now.

你体内的人血现在应该已经消耗完了

You want to explain why you're still in here feeling sorry for yourself?

你想为自己仍然呆在这里 自怨自艾吗


Come on. Drink up.Fine. Starve.What do I care?

快点 喝完 好吧 饿着吧 关我什么事呢

Hello?Hey, it's Alaric Saltzman.

喂 我是阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼

Before I hang up, how did you get this number?

挂电话之前问下 你怎么知道我号码的

Ah, it's a mystery. Listen, I've, uh,been doing some digging on Elena's uncle.

秘密 听着 我最近调查了一下埃琳娜的叔叔

You interested?What kind of digging?

有兴趣吗 什么调查

I've got an old friend from Duke who studied criminology when we were there together.

我在杜克大学上学的时候 结识了一位研究犯罪学的老朋友

Let's just say he's become a very proficient digger.

他可以说是个调查老手

Well, did him find anything?

那他查到什么了吗

Well, I had him run a track on John's cell records.

我让他追踪了约翰的通话记录

He was getting a call from a number.The same number that Elena dialed to get Isobel.

他接过一个电话 那个电话号码 就是埃琳娜打去找伊泽贝尔的号码

And then the number was disconnected.

后来那个号码打不通了

Isobel knows John. Whatever. We knew that.

我们早知道伊泽贝尔认识约翰啊

Right. Well, after that,he started getting calls from a new number.

没错 后来 他又接到了一个新号码打来的电话

And I had my friend run a geo track.

我让我朋友做了地域追踪

Got the address. It's...It's an apartment in Grove Hill.

查到了地址 是格罗夫希尔的一间公寓

Isobel's in Grove Hill?I don't know.

伊泽贝尔在格罗夫希尔吗 我不知道

I thought we could take a look and see what we find.

我想我们可以去看看能不能查到什么

Perfect. Give me the address.

太好了 告诉我地址

Oh, so you can go without me? No. I don't think so.

你想一个人去吗 我看不行

I'm not going with you. You tried to kill me.

我才不跟你去 你曾想要杀我来着

Yeah, well, you did kill me.Hold on. What?

是啊 你还杀了我呢 等等 怎么了

I'm just grabbing some clothes, and then I'll be right over.

我回家拿几件衣服 马上就过来

How's Stefan? Extra broody.Hold on.You drive. Pick me up in an hour.Done.

斯特凡怎么样了 抑郁寡欢 等等 你来开车 一小时后来接我 好

词汇解析

1、track

小道;小径

We set off once more, over a rough mountain track.

我们沿着一条崎岖的山间小路再度出发。

跑道;赛道

The two men turned to watch the horses going round the track.

那两个男人转身观看赛马沿赛道而行。

the athletics track.

田径跑道

足迹;踪迹

The only evidence of pandas was their tracks in the snow.

熊猫活动的唯一迹象是它们留在雪地上的足迹。

McKee suddenly noticed tire tracks on the bank ahead.

麦基突然注意到前方岸边的轮胎痕迹。

(以卫星、雷达等)追踪…的动向

Our radar began tracking the jets.

我们的雷达开始追踪喷气式飞机的动向。

Forecasters are also tracking hurricane Josephine.

气象预报员也在追踪飓风“约瑟芬”的动向。


2、hold on

握住;抓牢

His right arm was extended up beside his head, still holding on to a coffee cup.

他的右臂伸在头的一侧,手里仍紧握着一个咖啡杯。

He was struggling to hold onto a rock on the face of the cliff.

他奋力想要抓住悬崖壁上的一块岩石。

坚持不懈

Juanito scored for the Spaniards with only two minutes left, but the Romanians held on.

华尼托在仅剩两分钟时为西班牙队进了一球,但罗马尼亚队将优势保持到了终场。

This Government deserved to lose power a year ago. It held on.

这届政府一年前就该下台了。可它还在撑着。

稍等;等一下

The manager asked him to hold on while he investigated.

经理让他稍等一会儿,他去调查一下。

Hold on a minute.

稍等片刻。

分享到