美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第6集第15期:一切都会没事的
日期:2015-12-09 09:15

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Where is she?Come this way.What's she on?I don't know.
她在哪里 到这边来 她怎么了 我不知道
Hey, Vic. How you doin'?Not good, Mattie.I hurt.
薇姬 你还好吧 不好 马特 我很痛
Ok, where's it hurt?My gums. My jaw hurts.
哪里痛 我的牙床 下巴很痛


My gum--there's something in my gums, and it hurts.
我的牙床 我的牙床里有东西 很痛
Ok, well-- - No. just leave me alone.Come on, Vic. Don't be like that.
好吧 -不要 让我一个人待会 好了 薇姬 别这样
Let's get you home.Just turn it off!Turn what off?
让我带你回家 关了它 关了什么
The talking, the chatter,Just turn it off.
那些说话声 聊天声 关了它
3 bodies were found dead in what is believed to be a drug deal gone awry.
发现了3具尸体 据推测是由于毒品交易失控所致
The bodies have yet to be identified.
死者身份尚未得到确认
They were discovered earlier today Over at the old mystic falls cemetery.
尸体是今天早些时候 在神秘瀑布镇的老墓地发现的
That's where we were last night.What happened, Vic?
那就是我们昨晚去过的地方 怎么回事 薇姬
Homicide, and are fast under way looking for suspects.
很快投入到对嫌疑人的搜捕中
They're asking anyone with information..
.他们要向群众征集线索
I'm calling the cops. - No. Don't.What happened after I left last night, Vick?
我要报警 -不 不要 昨晚我离开后发生了什么 薇姬
Jer, you okay?I'm fine. I'm fine.Damn, Vick.What's going on?
杰里 你没事吧 我没事 我很好 该死 薇姬 发生什么事了
She's really messed up.Elena, back up.Vicki, look at me.
她疯疯癫癫的 埃琳娜 退后 薇姬 看着我
Focus.You're gonna be fine.Everything's gonna be fine.
集中精神 你会没事的 一切都会没事的

重点讲解

1、turn off
驶离,离开(…路);转弯;拐入旁路
The truck turned off the main road along the gravelly track which led to the farm.
卡车驶离大路,沿着通向农场的碎石小道行进。
He turned off only to find he was trapped in a town square with no easy exit.
他转入岔路,却发现自己困在了一个难觅出口的市镇广场。
关上;关掉;截断,切断(…的供应)
The light's a bit too harsh. You can turn it off.
灯光有点太刺眼了。你可以把灯关掉。
I have to get up and turn off the radio.
我必须起床关上收音机。
使丧失兴趣
What turns teenagers off science and technology?
是什么使青少年对科学技术丧失了兴趣?
Teaching off a blackboard is boring, and undoubtedly turns people off.
照本宣科枯燥乏味,无疑会使人们丧失学习兴趣。
2、discover
发现(以前不知道的事实)
She discovered that they'd escaped.
她发现他们已经逃跑了。
I discovered I was pregnant.
我发现自己怀孕了。
(第一个)发现
the first European to discover America.
第一个发现美洲大陆的欧洲人
In the 19th century, gold was discovered in California.
19 世纪时,在加利福尼亚发现了金子。
初次接触(某活动并乐在其中)
I wish I'd discovered photography when I was younger.
我要是早点接触到摄影技术就好了。
Discover the delights and luxury of a private yacht.
体验私人游艇的乐趣和奢华。

分享到
重点单词
  • harshadj. 粗糙的,使人不舒服的,刺耳的,严厉的,大约的
  • chattern. 饶舌,啁啾,喋喋不休地谈,(小溪的)潺潺流水声,(
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪
  • boringadj. 令人厌烦的
  • luxuryn. 奢侈,豪华,奢侈品
  • yachtn. 游艇,快艇 vi. 驾快艇
  • identifiedadj. 被识别的;经鉴定的;被认同者 v. 鉴定(id