美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第1集09:神秘瀑布镇
日期:2015-08-26 09:31

(单词翻译:单击)

美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第1集09:神秘瀑布镇

More time, huh?

多给点时间是吧

Hey, I'm Matt, nice to meet you.

我是马特 见到你很高兴

Hi. Stefan.

你好 斯特凡


So, you were born in Mystic Falls?

你是在神秘瀑布镇出生的吗

Mm-hmm, and moved when I was still young.

对 不过我小时候就搬走了

Parents?

你父母呢

My parents passed away.

我父母过世了

I'm sorry.

抱歉

Any siblings?

有兄弟姐妹吗

None that I talk to.

都很久不联系了

I live with my uncle.

我和我叔叔住一起

So, Stefan,

那么 斯特凡

If you're new, then you don't know about the party tomorrow.

你是新来的 应该还不知道明天的派对吧

It's a back to school thing at the Falls.

可以看作是瀑布镇的返校节

Are you going?

你要去吗

Of course she is.

她当然去

You promised.

你答应过的

This was an animal attack.

这是一起野兽袭击

Don't give me that. I know the game.

少来这套 我知道你那套把戏

You tear them up enough, they always suspect an animal attack.

你把尸体撕碎 让他们一直怀疑是野兽袭击

You said you had it under control.

你说过你控制住自己了

And I do.

我是做到了

Please, uncle Stefan.

求你了 斯特凡叔叔

Mystic Falls is a different place now.

神秘瀑布镇现在已经今非昔比了

It's been quiet for years, but there are people who still remember.

虽然这几年挺平静 但还是有人记得的

And you being here,

而你的到来

It's just going to stir things up.

只会让沉渣泛起

- It's not my intention. - Then what is?

-那不是我来的本意 -那是什么

Why did you come back?

为什么你要回来

After all this time, why now?

都离开那么久了 为何偏偏现在回来

I don't have to explain myself.

我没必要作解释

I know that you can't change what you are.

我知道你本性难移

But you don't belong here anymore.

但你再也不属于这里了

Where do I belong?

那我属于哪里

I can't tell you what to do.

我无法告诉你该怎么做

But coming back here was a mistake.

但回到这里是个错误

重点讲解

1、promise

a、承诺;保证;答应

The post office has promised to resume first class mail delivery to the area on Friday.

邮局承诺于星期五恢复对这个地区第一类邮件的递送。

He had promised that the rich and privileged would no longer get preferential treatment.

他已经保证富人和特权阶层不会再得到优惠待遇。

b、答应给予;承诺给予;保证让…得到

In 1920 the great powers promised them an independent state.

1920年,列强承诺让他们成为一个独立的国家。

The officers promise a return to multiparty rule.

这些官员承诺恢复多党统治。

c、诺言;承诺;保证

If you make a promise, you should keep it.

如果做出了承诺,就应该遵守。

The program has lived up to its promise to promote family welfare.

这个项目恪守了其改善家庭福利的承诺。

d、有可能;有希望

While it will be fun, the seminar also promises to be most instructive.

这次的研讨会不仅会有趣,而且有可能会颇具启发意义。

2、intention

a、意图;目的;打算

Beveridge announced his intention of standing for parliament.

贝弗里奇宣布他打算竞选议员。

It is my intention to remain in my position until a successor is elected.

我的打算是继续呆在岗位上,直到选出继任者。

b、不想/很想;不打算/一心打算

We have no intention of buying American jets.

我们无意购买美国喷气式飞机。

Those close to him are convinced that he has every intention of staying on until the end of his seven-year term.

他身边的人都确信他打算继续留任,直到 7 年任期期满。


分享到