美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第19期:事与愿违
日期:2013-06-25 15:23

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


提示:如视频加载失败,请刷新本页重新加载~

Bonnie: I'm not saying don't date the guy, I'm just saying take it slow.
我不是说不和他交往,我只是说要慢慢来。

Elena: You were the one who said to go for it.
当初是你叫我去争取的!

Bonnie: Now I'm saying take it slow.
我现在让你慢慢来!

Elena: Why the about-face?
干嘛改了主意?

Bonnie: It's not an about-face. You're single for the first time in your entire high school career. It's the perfect time to play the field.
我没有改主意!只不过这是你上高中以来第一次回归单身!正是"游戏情场"的好时机。

Elena: Oh, because I'm so that girl. Seriously, what are you not saying?
我可真是那种"积极女生".说真的!你瞒着我什么?

Bonnie: It's stupid.
听起来太傻了!

Elena: Bonnie...What? Spit it out.
Bonnie...什么?说吧!

Bonnie: I accidentally touched Stefan And got a really bad feeling.
我碰巧触到了Stefan,有种不祥的感觉!

Elena: Is that it? Bonnie.
就这些 Bonnie?

Bonnie: It was bad bad!
这次感觉真的非常糟糕!

Elena: Is the whole witch mojo thing again?
又是女巫的法术那一套?

Bonnie: You know what? I'm just concerned. This is me expressing concern about my best friend's new boyfriend.
知道吗?我只是关心你! 这就是我关心最好朋友新男友的方式!

Elena: And I love you for it, I do. But I feel good. It's been a hard year, and I'm starting to kind of feel like things are getting back to normal again. And you know what? Stefan is a big part of that.
谢谢你这么关心我!真的,不过我感觉很好!我今年过的不容易!我刚开始觉得一切都要回归正常了!知道吗?Stefan帮了很大的忙!

Vicki: I rock. I scored 2 tickets to the posers Saturday night. They're playing at the rat.
我牛吧?我搞到了两张周六晚上的票。他们在The Rat表演!

Jeremy: You and Tyler have fun.
你和Tyler好好玩吧!

Vicki: Don't be like that. Come on. I want you to go.
别这样!来吧!我想要你去!

Jeremy: You're not worried everyone's going to know You're screwing the stoner geek? Oh, wait-- everyone already knows.
你不怕大家知道你和吸毒怪胎睡在一起么?等等,大家已经知道了!

Vicki: Yeah. But it's not like that anymore. So now we can be friends and just hang.
我不会再那样了!我们现在做朋友,有空一起玩嘛!

Jeremy: Tell me something, was it the drugs? Were you sleeping with me because of the drugs?
是因为那些药吗?你是因为嗑药才和我上床吗?

Vicki: Screw you.
去你的吧!

Jeremy: No, if there's another reason, Please, I'm all ears.
要是有别的原因,我愿闻其详!


Stefan: Good morning, Elena. Good morning, Bonnie.
早上好!Elena!早上好!Bonnie!

Bonnie: Hey, um, I got to find Caroline. She's not answering her phone. So I'll see you guys later.
我得去找Caroline了!她不接电话!那么,回见了!

Elena: Bonnie, wait...
Bonnie,等一下!

Stefan: She doesn't like me very much.
她不怎么喜欢我!

Elena: She doesn't know you. She's my best friend. She's just looking out for me. But when she does, she will love you.
她是不了解你!她是我最好的朋友,只是想保护我而已!等她了解你一定会喜欢你的!

Tyler: Look, There's Elena and her new boyfriend. Now, what are they doing? Oh, they're walking, walking, walking. Yep. Right into the sunset.
瞧啊!Elena和她的新男友!他们在干嘛?走啊走啊就这么走着!是呀!走在落日余晖下!

Matt: You're a dick.
你真是个混球!

Tyler: While you just stand there looking like one of those Little yard trolls.
你却在操场上好像小矮人一样站着!

Matt: Gnomes.
是土地神啦!

重点讲解

重点讲解

go for

试图得到;争取

I'll go for that job if I were you.

如果我是你,我就要设法得到那个职位。


spit it out

痛痛快快的讲出来

What are you trying to say? Come on, spit it out.

你想要说什么?快说,爽快点。


I'm all ears.

我洗耳恭听

剧情百科

如何让他人接受自己

Bonnie提醒Elena她触到Stefan时的不祥感觉。Tyler妄图羞辱Stefan但事与愿违,Stefan及时接住了橄榄球并用力扔了回去,胜过了所有人。Elena邀请Stefan和Bonnie到家共进晚餐,以改善Bonnie对Stefan的看法,Damon和Caroline却不请而至。

考考你 Q&A

Q: Please use the word or phrase you just learnt to complete the sentence beblow.

1. All his efforts _____ nothing.
他的一切努力都白费了。

2. She _____ her condemnation in his face.
她当面指责他。

本期答案见下期

分享到
重点单词
  • screwn. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物 v. 拧,拧紧
  • touchedadj. 受感动的 adj. 精神失常的
  • condemnationn. 谴责,非难,定罪, 非难或定罪的理由
  • concernedadj. 担忧的,关心的
  • phrasen. 短语,习语,个人风格,乐句 vt. 措词表达,将(