美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第12集第10期:时尚潮流
日期:2016-04-04 13:43

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Hi, Bonnie.Wanna dance?I'm out of here.Please give me another chance.

嗨 邦妮 想跳舞吗 我要走了 请再给我一次机会

Back off, Damon.Where did they go?I don't know.

离我们远点 达蒙 她们要去哪儿 我不知道


What'd you say to 'em?I was perfectly polite.Elena...

你对她们说了什么 我表现得非常有礼貌 埃琳娜

Would you like to dance?I would love to.May I have us dance?

你愿意跳个舞吗 我很愿意 我们跳一曲吧

Shouldn't you guys be able to sense each other or something?

你们不能彼此感应吗

No. Doesn't work that way.See him anywhere?Not unless he has a pompadour.

不能 那样可行不通 发现他了吗 除非他梳了高卷式发型

Wow. Was not one of the better fashion trends.

那种发型的确算不上时尚潮流

Come on. I'm sure you looked great back then.

拜托 你当年肯定很帅

Are there pictures?No. Burned. Buried.

有照片吗 没有 都烧掉埋了

Seriously, what was it like, the fifties?

说真的 五十年代是什么样的

Because in my mind, I have this picture of somewhere between "American Bandstand," "Grease."

因为在我脑海中 我总想到 《美国舞台》和《火爆浪子》里的场景

It's all varsity sweaters and milkshakes.

到处流行着校园运动衫和奶昔

Well, that and, you know, Mccarthyism and Segregation and Nuclear Arms Race.

还有麦卡锡主义 种族隔离和核武器军备竞赛

Ok, but there were poodle skirts.There were poodle skirts.

小狗贴花大摆裙也很流行对吧 的确如此

You're so teaching me how to do the hand jive.No. That's not gonna happen.

你一定要教我跳牛仔舞 绝对不可能的事

重点讲解

1、perfect

完美的;最佳的

He spoke perfect English.

他英语说得棒极了。

Hiring a nanny has turned out to be the perfect solution.

雇用保姆结果成了解决问题的最佳方法。

绝配的;十分合适的

Carpet tiles are perfect for kitchens because they're easy to take up and wash.

方块地毯非常适用于厨房,因为其便于揭起来清洗。

So this could be the perfect time to buy a home.

所以这可能是买房子的绝佳时机。

使完美;完善

We perfected a hand-signal system so that he could keep me informed of hazards.

我们完善了一套手势信号,这样他就能随时告知我什么时候有危险了。

I removed the fibroid tumours, using the techniques that I have perfected.

我用完善后的技术摘掉了纤维瘤。


2、come on

得了吧;算了吧

'Have you said all this to the police?' — 'Aw, come on!'.

“你是不是把这些都告诉警方了?”“呀,怎么会呢!”

Come on, Sue, that was two years ago.

得了吧,休,那是两年前。

进展;进步

Lee is coming on very well now and it's a matter of deciding how to fit him into the team.

李现在进步很大,问题是如何在队里给他找一个合适的位置。

The knee's coming on fine, I'm walking comfortably already.

膝盖恢复得很好,我现在走路已经不疼了。

(机器或系统)开始工作,开始运转

The central heating was coming on and the ancient wooden boards creaked.

中央供暖系统开始工作,弄得那些老掉牙的木板嘎吱作响。

分享到
重点单词
  • suevt. 控告,起诉 vi. 请求,追求,起诉
  • spokev. 说,说话,演说
  • greasen. 兽脂,油脂 vt. 用油脂涂,上油,促进
  • informedadj. 见多识广的 v. 通告,告发 vbl. 通告,
  • solutionn. 解答,解决办法,溶解,溶液