美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第2集第17期:摧毁我们的生活
日期:2016-11-19 20:05

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Caroline is ok for now. I'm gonna check in on her later.

卡罗琳稳定下来了 我待会再去看看她

But what about the guy that she.it's taken care of.

那个她杀了的男人怎么办 已经处理掉了


Damon's right.Isn't he?It won't end well for her.

达蒙是对的 对吗 留着她不会有好结果

No, I'm gonna make sure that he's wrong.

不 我会证明他是错的

I just--I can't believe what this day has turned into.Not your normal day, huh?

我...为什么这么开心的一天会变成这样 并不是平常的一天 对吧

I was stupid to think that it could be.I mean, nothing about my life is normal.

我原本以为是的 真傻 我的生活没有一点正常的地方

My best friend is a witch,my boyfriend's a vampire,

我的死党是个女巫 我的男朋友是个吸血鬼

and I have a doppelganger who's hellbent on destroying all of us.

还有一个跟我长得一模一样的女人 不顾一切的想摧毁我们的生活

I'm sorry.No, it's not your fault, Stefan.It's no one's fault.You know, it is what it is.

我很抱歉 不 不是你的错 斯特凡 不能怪罪于任何人 你知道 这就是我的生活

I'm fine.I'm fine.It's just...You know what? I'm fine.I'm--I'm ok.

我没事 我没事 只是 你知道的 我还好 没事

I'm gonna call you tomorrow, ok?Good night, Stefan.Good night.

我明天打电话给你 好吗 晚安 斯特凡 晚安

I think it's good for Tyler to have you in the house.I appreciate that, Carol.

你住在这里 对泰勒是件好事 谢谢你 卡罗尔

Oh, and I can see if I can dig up that stone you're looking for.

我看看能不能找到你要的那块石头

It's bound to be tucked away In one of Richard's nooks and crannies.

肯定是被理查德塞到 哪个隐蔽的地方去了

Hey, man. You headin' up?In a minute.Night, mom.Night, Tyler.

伙计 要上楼吗 过一会儿 晚安 妈妈 晚安 泰勒

I'm sorry about earlier. We all good?Yeah, we're good.All right.

我很抱歉刚才的事 我们和好吧 嗯 和好了 好

词汇解析

1、check in

(在旅馆)登记入住;(在门诊部)挂号

I'll ring the hotel. I'll tell them we'll check in tomorrow.

我来给旅馆打电话,通知他们我们明天入住。

He has checked into an alcohol treatment centre.

他住进了戒酒治疗中心。

(在机场)办理登机手续,检票登机

He had checked in at Amsterdam's Schiphol airport for a flight to Manchester.

他已经在阿姆斯特丹的斯希普霍尔机场办好了登机手续,准备飞往曼彻斯特。


2、normal

正常的;通常的;平常的

He has occasional injections to maintain his good health but otherwise he lives a normal life.

他偶尔要注射药物保持身体健康,但除此之外他生活一切正常。

The two countries resumed normal diplomatic relations.

两国恢复了正常的外交关系。

身体健康的;精神正常的

Statistics indicate that depressed patients are more likely to become ill than are normal people.

统计显示抑郁症患者比正常人更容易生病。

Will the baby be normal?

婴儿会一切正常吗?

分享到