美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第17集第3期:搞得我抓狂
日期:2016-06-21 20:53

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

I woke up this morning To learn that all the vampires have been released from the tomb.I've earned snarky.

我今早醒来 得知所有吸血鬼都从墓穴里被放出来了 我没法不生气

How long are you going to blame me for turning your birth mother into a vampire?I'm not blaming you, Damon.

我把你生母变成吸血鬼的事 你还要怪我多久 我没有怪你 达蒙


I've accepted the fact that you're a self-serving psychopath With no redeeming qualities.

我已经接受你是个自私自利的变态的事实了 没有任何可取之处

This isn't being very productive.We're figure out a way to deal with Pearl and the vampires. Yeah?

说这个没有意义 我们得想办法处理珍珠和那群吸血鬼 是吧

I'm sorry. He just makes me so cranky.I know. He makes everybody cranky.

抱歉 他搞得我抓狂 我明白 他让所有人都抓狂

So, what are we going to do?Damon and I are gonna handle everything, I promise.

那我们要怎么办 我保证 达蒙和我会处理好一切的

Well, what about me?I can't just sit here and do nothing.

那我呢 我不能坐在这里干等着

That's exactly what you're gonna do,Because that's what going to keep you safe.

你就要这么做 因为这样才能保证你的安全

Which means nothing if you're not safe, too.What do you mean? I'm perfectly safe.

如果你有危险 我安全又有什么意义 怎么这么说 我超级安全

I have Damon, the self-serving psychopath on my side.Well, that's comforting.

我还有达蒙这个自私自利的变态做保镖呢 真会安慰人

Ok. We have some time.I'm not meeting my mom until later.Wait. Does your mom know you're a...

我们还有点时间 我一会儿再去跟我妈碰头 等等 你妈妈知不知道你是

The fact that you would even think it's possible to keep something like that a secret from your own family

你居然认为这种秘密 能够瞒住家人

Is just further proof that you're not ready."Not ready" is a step up from "No."And a million steps down from "Maybe."

那更证明了你还没准备好 "没准备好"比起"不行"是一大进步 可离我说"或许"还有十万八千里

I like your bracelet.Thanks. My sister got it for me.Can I see it?Yeah. Yeah.

我喜欢你的手链 谢谢 我姐姐给我的 我能看看吗 当然

词汇解析

1、productive

多产的;高产的

Training makes workers highly productive.

培训提高了工人们的生产力。

More productive farmers have been able to provide cheaper food.

农民提高产量就能使食物更加便宜。

富有成效的;有益的

He was hopeful that the next round of talks would also be productive.

他对下一轮会谈同样富有成效满怀希望。

I was sorry he had left, although I soon developed a productive relationship with his successors.

虽然我很快就和他的继任者建立了良好的关系,但是我仍然对他的离开感到遗憾。

创造…的;生产…的;产生…的

Land, labor and capital are all productive of wealth.

土地、劳动和资本都能创造财富。


2、promise

承诺;保证;答应

The post office has promised to resume first class mail delivery to the area on Friday.

邮局承诺于星期五恢复对这个地区第一类邮件的递送。

He had promised that the rich and privileged would no longer get preferential treatment.

他已经保证富人和特权阶层不会再得到优惠待遇。

答应给予;承诺给予;保证让…得到

In 1920 the great powers promised them an independent state.

1920年,列强承诺让他们成为一个独立的国家。

The officers promise a return to multiparty rule.

这些官员承诺恢复多党统治。

(非常好的或成功的)希望,迹象,指望

The boy first showed promise as an athlete in grade school.

这个男孩在上小学的时候就初次显示出成为运动员的潜力。

分享到