美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第14集第9期:有些共通之处
日期:2016-05-06 21:44

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Who's to say I didn't?You didn't.I know you didn't.But you could have.

谁说我没有 你没有 我知道你没有 但你本来可以那样做的

You and I...We have something.An understanding.

你和我 我们之间有些共通之处 是相互理解


And I know that my betrayal hurt you,different from how it is with you and Stefan,

我的背叛伤害了你 那跟斯特凡背叛了你不一样

But I'm promising you this now,I'll help you get Katherine back.

但我现在向你保证 我会帮你把凯瑟琳弄出来的

I wish I could believe you.Ask me if I'm lying now.

我真希望能相信你 那你看看我是不是在说谎

You know I won't stop, by the way,No matter what I do.Then we'll deal with it.

你知道我不会罢手的 顺便说一句 无论需要做什么 那我们就成交

I didn't compel you in Atlanta Because we were having fun.

在亚特兰大 我没有用意识控制你 因为当时我们很开心

I wanted it to be real.I'm trusting you.Don't make me regret it.

我希望那是真实的 我信任你 别让我后悔

The Duke party. I forgot.I hope they stay clear of the church.Your hope, not mine.

我忘记了杜克的派对 我希望他们远离教堂 你的愿望 可不是我的

Elena, hey.Elena, oh, my god. Where have you been?

埃琳娜 你好 埃琳娜 天呐 你们到哪去了

Long story, no time to tell it.Wasn't talking to you.Sure you were.

说来话长 没时间细说 又没和你说 别否认啊

We haven't met. I'm Matt.Matt, there's a reason we haven't met.

我们以前从未见过 我叫马特 马特 我们素未谋面是有原因的

You and I are going that way.I'm sorry, you guys.

你和我去那边 抱歉 失陪

重点讲解

1、compel

强迫;逼迫

the introduction of legislation to compel cyclists to wear a helmet.

强制骑自行车者戴头盔的法律的出台

Leonie's mother was compelled to take in washing to help support her family.

利奥妮的妈妈被迫在家替人洗衣服,以贴补家用。

觉得必须(做…)

Dickens felt compelled to return to the stage for a final good-bye.

迪肯斯觉得必须返回舞台作最后的道别。

I felt morally compelled to help.

我觉得从道义上我必须帮忙。


2、regret

对…感到后悔;因…遗憾

I simply gave in to him, and I've regretted it ever since.

我就向他屈服了,从那以后我一直后悔。

Ellis seemed to be regretting that he had asked the question.

埃利斯好像后悔问了这个问题。

悔恨;失望;后悔;惋惜

My great regret in life is that I didn't bring home the America's Cup.

我这辈子最大的遗憾就是没有把美洲杯捧回家。

Lillee said he had no regrets about retiring.

利里说他没后悔退休。

为…抱歉;很遗憾地说/通知你

'I very much regret the injuries he sustained,' he said.

“我对他的受伤感到很遗憾,”他说。

I regret that the United States has added its voice to such protests.

我很遗憾美国也加入了这一抗议的行列。

分享到