美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第7集第9期:置身事外
日期:2017-03-21 15:52

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

I thought this room could work.It's perfect.

我看这间屋可以 完美

Is that the spellbook I read about in my family's old journal?

这是我祖传的日记里写到的那本魔法书吗


It was my ancestor, Emily's.

是我祖先艾米莉的

The spell I'm doing here is similar to the one that sealed the vampires into the tomb.

我现在要施的这个咒语 跟之前把吸血鬼锁在墓穴里的咒语一样

Can you do all the stuff that's in there?

里面的咒语你都会用吗

It takes practice.I've worked on some small spells.

得多练习才行 我只研习过一些小法术

Spells that only do good. I don't wanna know too much.

正义的法术 别的我不想知道太多

I don't particularly enjoy any of this,in case you haven't noticed.

我真的不喜欢这个 你该注意到了

But you're 100% witch. That is so cool.It's anything but cool.

但你是个纯正的女巫 太酷了 一点都不酷

Did your family journals tell you what happened to Emily?

你的家族笔记里没有提到艾米莉的下场吗

Or how about my grams?It never ends well for people like me.

或者我外婆 我们这种人都没什么好下场的

If you feel that way, why help?

如果你这么想的 为什么还来帮忙

Because I don't want anyone else getting hurt.

因为我不想再有人受伤

And...I don't know how to stay out of it.

而且 我也不知道该怎么置身事外

I feel like an invalid.That's because you are an invalid.

我感觉像个残废 因为你目前确实残疾啊

Where's Jeremy? Isn't he hungry?

杰里米呢 他不饿吗

He already left for the Lockwood party.

他走了啊 去参加洛克伍德的舞会了

He went to that? I'm glad. He needs to have more fun.

他去参加了 我很欣慰 他应该多娱乐

Lose some of that emo-thing.I'm gonna get some napkins.

别整天这么忧郁 我去拿点餐巾纸

What's going on?What do you mean?

怎么回事 什么意思

I haven't heard from anyone all day.It's like everyone's been avoiding me.And now Jeremy's supposedly at the party?

今天一整天都没有大家的消息 好像大家都躲着我似的 现在据说杰里米也去了舞会

He hates stuff like that.I don't know what to tell you, Elena.

他不喜欢舞会的 我也不知道怎么解释 埃琳娜

词汇解析

1、particular

特定的;特指的

I remembered a particular story about a postman who was a murderer.

我记得有个故事,讲的是一个邮递员杀人的事情。

I have to know exactly why it is I'm doing a particular job.

我必须明确知道我为什么要做特定的一项工作。

特殊的;特别的;独特的

I have a particular responsibility to ensure I make the right decision.

我肩负特殊责任,必须确保自己作出的决定是正确的。

Fatigue is a particular problem for women.

疲劳是女性特有的问题。

格外的;特别的;尤其的

Particular emphasis will be placed on oral language training.

将会特别强调口语训练。


2、notice

觉察;注意

People should not hesitate to contact the police if they've noticed anyone acting suspiciously.

如果发现形迹可疑的人,应该马上报警。

I noticed that most academics were writing papers during the summer.

我注意到大部分学者暑期都在写论文。

(书面)通知;告示;通告牌

Notices in the waiting room requested that you neither smoke nor spit.

候车室的公告牌要求人们不要吸烟和随地吐痰。

A few guest houses had 'No Vacancies' notices in their windows.

有几家旅社在窗户上贴出了“客满”的告示。

预告;警告;事先声明

Interest is paid monthly. Three months' notice is required for withdrawals.

利息按月支付。提款须提前3个月通知银行。

Unions are required to give seven days' notice of industrial action.

工会组织劳工行动应提前7天作出声明。

分享到