美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第7集第11期:吸血鬼的生活
日期:2015-12-24 11:16

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

What are you doing Just contemplating the next hundred years

你在干什么 为接下来的一百年做打算

Why did you do it I was...Bored

你为何将我转化 我 无聊了


You did this to me out of boredom It's one of the pitfalls of eternity.

你就因为无聊 把我变成吸血鬼吗 永生的问题之一就是无聊

Now I'm bored And all I can think about is blood.I just want some blood.

我已经无聊了 我只想要吸血 我满脑子都是血

I can't think about anything else. What is that about?

其他什么也不想 我是怎么了

That'll ease up.You've just been cooped up all day.

慢慢会好点的 你整天都被关在这里

Let's go - Where?Your life was pathetic.

走吧 去哪儿 你活着的时候很可悲

Your afterlife doesn't have to be.

死了就应该精彩点了

What are you doing She's been cooped up in your room all day.

你要干什么 她被关在你房里一整天了

She is not Anne Frank.No no no no Now is not the time for this.

她又不是安妮·弗兰克 不行不行 现在不能带她出去

If you are gonna teach her, teach her.

如果你要当她的吸血鬼老师 就好好教她

Show her what it's all about.

让她看看吸血鬼的生活

She could hurt someone I'm not taking her to Disneyland.

她可能会伤害别人 我又不带她去迪斯尼

We're going in the front yard.Come on

我们就去院子走走 来吧

重点讲解

1、ease up

(在程度、速度、强度等上)缓和,减轻,减弱

The rain had eased up.

雨小了。

New figures indicate the recession may be easing up.

新的数据显示经济衰退可能有所缓和。

放松;松懈

He told supporters not to ease up even though he's leading in the presidential race.

他告诉支持者们即使眼下他在总统选举中领先也不要松懈。

Christie was easing up over the last 10m to finish third.

克里斯蒂在最后10英里慢了下来,最终获得了第3名。

宽待;宽容;对…放松

The manager does not intend to ease up on his players for some time.

主教练并不打算在一段时间内放松对队员的要求。

Officials have eased up on the press restrictions.

官员们已经放松了对新闻界的限制。

2、cooped up

被禁锢的;被困住的;被拘禁的

He is cooped up in a cramped cell with 10 other inmates.

他和其他10名犯人被囚禁在一间狭窄的牢房里。

It isn't good for her to be cooped up all the time.

总是足不出户对她没有好处。

3、come on

(表示鼓励)来吧

Come on Doreen, let's dance.

来吧,多琳,我们跳舞吧。

得了吧;算了吧

'Have you said all this to the police?' — 'Aw, come on!'.

“你是不是把这些都告诉警方了?”“呀,怎么会呢!”

Come on, Sue, that was two years ago.

得了吧,休,那是两年前。

进展;进步

Lee is coming on very well now and it's a matter of deciding how to fit him into the team.

李现在进步很大,问题是如何在队里给他找一个合适的位置。

The knee's coming on fine, I'm walking comfortably already.

膝盖恢复得很好,我现在走路已经不疼了。


分享到
重点单词
  • boredomn. 厌烦,厌倦,令人厌烦的事物
  • celln. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室
  • suevt. 控告,起诉 vi. 请求,追求,起诉
  • crampedadj. 狭促的,难懂的,难辨的
  • intendvt. 想要,计划,打算,意指
  • frankadj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的 vt. 免费邮寄,使自
  • indicatev. 显示,象征,指示 v. 指明,表明