美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第10集第3期:封印复原
日期:2017-05-16 16:46

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

By releasing it from the moonstone.

把它从月光石中解封

How do you guys even know this is gonna work?

你们怎么知道能行得通


cause we have a crafty witch on our side.

因为有个能干的女巫帮我们

You discussed it with Bonnie.

你们已经跟邦妮讨论过了

She agreed to anything she could to help us.

她同意尽一切努力帮忙

It's Katherine who has the moonstone.She's not going to give it to you.

拿着月光石的可是凯瑟琳 她不会乖乖交给你们

We're gonna get it from her.

我们会设法弄到手

Well, what he means to say

他的意思是

is that we will pry it from her cold, dead hand if we have to.

哪怕杀掉凯瑟琳 我们也要抢回来

Bonnie just needs to find a way to release

邦尼只需设法暂时解开封印

the seal long enough for us to get in, get the moonstone and get out in time for her to return it.

让我们进去拿到月光石再出来就好 然后再让封印复原

Wow. I mean, it sounds like you guys already have it all planned out.

诶呀 看来你们已经计划妥当了

Yep. We're awesome.Except for one thing.

是啊 我们可厉害呢 可惜你们没料到一件事

I don't want you to do it.

我不要你们去抢月光石

What are you talking about? Elena, we don't have a choice.

你说什么呢 埃琳娜 我们别无选择

What about Klaus? We'll find him,but after we get the moonstone.

那克劳斯呢 我们会找到他的 不过要先拿到月光石

Is that before or after he kills everyone that I care about,including the two of you?

那会是在他杀光所有我在乎的人 包括你们俩 之前还是之后

Elena, if we can de-spell the moonstone,We can save your life.

埃琳娜 只要能解封月光石中的咒语 我们就能救你

I know. Everybody keeps saying that.

我知道 所有人都这么说

So your grams waited until you were in high school to tell you that you're a witch?

你外婆一直等到你上高中 才告诉你你是个女巫吗

Well, she brought it up before but I just thought she was drunk.

她之前提过 可我只当她喝多了

In my defense, she was.So then, you're, like, new?New-ish.

不过话说回来 她当时确实醉了 那么 你是个新巫师咯 新的很呐

I still have some growing pains.

我现在还在经历女巫成长的痛楚

Like?Physically, it's become a lot harder.

比如说 身体上的 施咒变得困难许多

词汇解析

1、release

释放;放出

He was released from custody the next day.

第二天他被从拘留所里放了出来。

He is expected to be released from hospital today.

他有望今天出院。

使免除;使免于

Divorce releases both the husband and wife from all marital obligations to each other.

离婚解除了夫妻双方相互之间所有的婚姻义务。

This releases the teacher to work with individuals who are having extreme difficulty.

这使得教师可以专门辅导学习特别吃力的学生。

发泄,释放(情感);展示(能力)

Becoming your own person releases your creativity.

保持自己的本色才有助于发挥自身创造力。

I personally don't want to release my anger on anyone else.

我个人并不想把自己的愤怒发泄在别人身上。


2、expect

预期;预料;期待

a council workman who expects to lose his job in the next few weeks.

预计自己在接下来的几周里会丢掉工作的市政工人

They no longer expect corporate profits to improve.

他们不再期待公司利润会增长。

要求;认为应当得到;指望

He wasn't expecting our hospitality.

他没有指望我们会盛情款待。

I do expect to have some time to myself in the evenings.

我确实希望晚上能有些属于自己的时间。

分享到
重点单词
  • releasen. 释放,让渡,发行 vt. 释放,让与,准予发表,发
  • sealn. 印章,封条 n. 海豹 v. 盖印,密封
  • hospitalityn. 好客,殷勤,酒店管理
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • corporateadj. 社团的,法人的,共同的,全体的
  • creativityn. 创造力,创造
  • extremeadj. 极度的,极端的 n. 极端,极限
  • pryv. 打听,窥探,用杠杆撬开 n. 窥探,杠杆,爱打探的
  • defensen. 防卫,防卫物,辩护 vt. 防守