美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第1集第4期:坦诚相对
日期:2016-10-17 11:53

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Ok? We can't let her die.Do it.

我们不能眼睁睁看着她死 去吧

If I do this, you and me, call a truce.No. But you'll do it anyway.For Elena.

如果我做了这个 你跟我休战不可能 但你终究会做的 为了埃琳娜


Uh--all right, I know this is probably the last thing you want to do right now,but we should talk about what happened tonight.

好吧 我知道你现在 最不想谈这个 但我们必须得谈谈今晚发生的事

Yeah, one of the tomb vampires got into the house and almost killed John!

一个墓穴出来的吸血鬼 进了我家 差点把约翰杀了

What? What--when?What are you talking about, after I left?

什么 你说 什么时候 你在说什么 是我离开之后

You were there? Come on, Elena,You know I was.

你当时在吗 别装蒜了 埃琳娜 你知道我在

When were you at the house?Really?Earlier.

你什么时候在我家的 真要装吗 早些时候

On the porch. We were talking,All cathartic, feelings exposed.

门廊上 我们在聊天 我们坦诚相对 互诉情愫

Come on, we kissed, Elena.Ok...I don't have time for this, Damon.

我们都亲吻过了 埃琳娜 好吧 但我现在没时间跟你闹 达蒙

Hey. If you want to forget it happened, fine.But I can't.

听着 要是你想忘了这事 可以 但我忘不了

Elena! I came as soon as I got your message.

埃琳娜 我接到你留言后就赶来了

How is John?Where have you been?At the fire department.I had to fill out a report.

约翰怎么样 你去哪了 在消防部门啊 我得填份报告

I told you earlier.No, you didn't.Yes, I did.No, Jenna, you didn't.Yes, I did.

我跟你说过的啊 不 你没说 不 我说了 没有 珍娜 你没说 不 我确实说了

Mmm, you gotta be kidding me.

不会吧 这玩笑开大了

词汇解析

1、expose

使暴露;使显露

Lowered sea levels exposed the shallow continental shelf beneath the Bering Sea.

海平面下降使白令海底部的浅层大陆架暴露出来。

For an instant his whole back was exposed.

一瞬间,他整个背部都露了出来。

揭发;揭露

The Budget does expose the lies ministers were telling a year ago.

预算案无疑揭穿了部长们一年前所说的谎话。

After the scandal was exposed, Dr Bailey committed suicide.

丑闻曝光后,贝利博士自杀了。

使暴露于(险境);使遭受(危险或不快)

They had not been exposed to most diseases common to urban populations.

城市人口中多数常见的疾病他们都没有接触到。

A wise mother never exposes her children to the slightest possibility of danger.

明智的母亲决不会让她的孩子置身于一丁点儿危险之中。


2、message

音信;消息;留言

I got a message you were trying to reach me.

我收到一条留言,说你想跟我联系。

Would you like to leave a message?

您要留言吗?

(书、戏剧等的)要旨,主题思想,寓意

The report's message was unequivocal.

报告中传达的信息是明确的。

I no longer want to stay friendly with her but I don't know how to get the message across.

我再也不想和她做朋友了,但是又不知如何告诉她。

分享到