美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第6集第10期:无法摆脱彼此
日期:2015-12-04 10:55

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Good morning.Leave the room, please.You're upset.
早上好 请离开房间 你很生气
Your face,It was like a demon.But you're not afraid.
你的脸 昨晚看起来像魔鬼 可你并不害怕啊
Get away from me. get away.It doesn't change the way you feel about me.
走开 离我远点 这可不会改变你对我的感觉

You will not tell anyone.I...
你不会告诉任何人 我...
We will go on exactly as we have.Yes.We will go on.
我们会继续维持现状 遵命 我们会继续
You have no idea of the future i have planned for us,Stefan You, me, and Damon.
你不知道我为我们计划了怎样的未来 斯特凡 你 我 还有达蒙
No rules.She could control my mind and Damon's.
无拘无束 她能控制我和达蒙的思想
She compelled each of us to keep the secret from the other.
她让我们两个相互都对彼此保密
She wanted all of us to be together forever.Didn't work out that way, but...
她想让我们三个永远在一起 事情并没有如她所愿 但是
Damon and I, looks like we're stuck with each other...
我和达蒙 好像都无法摆脱彼此
Like it or not.Is that Damon's ring?
不管我们愿不愿意 那是达蒙的戒指吗
I took it from him, but I have to give it back.
我从他那拿走的 但我不得不把它还回去
No. don't, Stefan. Keep it hidden.
不 不要 斯特凡 藏着它吧
Elena, if I don't give it to him,
埃琳娜 如果我不还给他
He'll retaliate in the only way that he knows he can hurt me.
他就会用他所知的唯一方式来报复我
And how is that?By hurting you.
什么方式 就是伤害你
重点讲解

1、get away
离开;脱身
She'd gladly have gone anywhere to get away from the cottage.
只要能离开那个小屋,去哪儿她都乐意。
I wanted a divorce. I wanted to get away.
我想离婚,以求解脱。
(使)逃跑;(使)逃脱
Dr Dunn was apparently trying to get away when he was shot.
很显然,邓恩博士在遭枪击时正企图逃跑。
I wanted to get her away to somewhere safe.
我想带她逃到一个安全的地方。
摆脱(旧思维等);跳出(窠臼)
We want to get away from the politics of outdated dogmatism and class confrontation.
我们想摒弃过时的教条主义和阶级对抗的政治观点。
2、work out
想出,得到(解决方法);解(谜)
Negotiators are due to meet later today to work out a compromise.
谈判人员定于今天晚些时候进行会谈,商定一个折中方案。
It took me some time to work out what was causing this.
我花了一些时间才弄清此事的起因。
计算出,解出(数学题答案)
It is proving hard to work out the value of bankrupt firms' assets.
清算破产公司的资产值其实很困难。
When asked what a £40.35 meal for five people would cost each diner, they were unable to work it out.
问到5个人吃一顿饭花了40.35英镑,每人要出多少钱时,他们算不出来。
(如期)发生;进展(顺利)
Things just didn't work out as planned.
事情根本没有按计划进行。
I hope it will work out well.
我希望进展顺利。

分享到
重点单词
  • confrontationn. 对审,面对面,面对
  • bankruptadj. 破产的,贫穷的,道德败坏的,枯竭的 n. 破产
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • compromisen. 妥协,折衷,折衷案 vt. 妥协处理,危害 vi.
  • outdatedadj. 旧式的,落伍的,过时的
  • retaliatev. 报复,报仇,回敬
  • dogmatismn. 武断,教条主义,独断论
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱