美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第19集第6期:万众瞩目的焦点
日期:2016-07-24 21:07

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Ooh. I can't imagine what that must feel like.

我简直没法想象那是什么感觉

Yeah, what's Elena think about the new...you?

那埃琳娜对这个全新的你什么想法


Noing's changed. I'm still the same person.Clearly.

一切都没变 我还是以前的我 显然嘛

Elena doesn't need to know anything yet.

埃琳娜不需要知道

You've been off the human stuff for years, Stefan.

你已经很多年没碰过人血了 斯特凡

If you're having trouble controlling...I'm not having any trouble.

如果你觉得难以控制 我没有任何问题

Who do you think you're talking to?

你以为你在跟谁说话

I know what it's like.That jekyll and hyde feeling.

我知道那是什么感觉 那种双重人格的感觉

There's that switch, sometimes it goes off and you snap.

一不小心失控 你就万劫不复

Right now is not a good time for me to be worried about you snapping.

我现在可没空 整天担心你失控

I know that it pains you to see this.But I'm fine, ok?I'm fine.

我知道你看到这些很痛苦 但是我没事 真的没事

So please, do me a favor.And back off.

所以拜托 帮个忙 离我远点

This year's queen will have The special honor of taking center stage at the 150th Founders' Day Gala.

今年的冠军将会成为 150周年创立日舞会上 万众瞩目的焦点

Before we crown our winner,We'd like to get to know a bit more about each of you.

在选出冠军之前 我们想更多地了解你们每一个人

I'm on the M.F. Beautification committee.I volunteer at the rec center soup kitchen.

我是神秘瀑布镇选城市美化会的一员 也在娱乐中心的流动厨房做志愿者

I recognize that I haven't been as involved this year as I used to be.

我知道我今年参加的 社区活动不够多

I implemented this year's go green campaign at school.

我策划执行了今年学校的环保活动

I've been distracted, and I let a lot of things slide.

我心烦意乱过 对很多事都听之任之

I don't think it's wrong for me to win 2 years in a row.

我认为我蝉联桂冠是很可能的

I was surprised to have been selected.Since I'm not from one of the founding families.

能被选上让我很惊喜 因为我不是创始家族的一员

But I'm aware of what an honor this is,And I want you to know that I take it seriously.

但是我深知这份荣誉的分量 我希望你们明白我是认真对待这次比赛

Worked with the county's recycling program And was in charge of the policemen's yearly raffle.

为镇上的再循环工程工作 以及负责警局每年的抽奖活动

Just because my DUI made my community service mandatory,

因为我酒后驾车被要求参加强制社区服务

doesn't mean I was any less committed.This was really important to my mother.

不意味着我就是个缺乏责任感的人 这对我妈妈来说意义重大

词汇解析

1、control

(对机构、地方、体系等的)控制权,支配权

The restructuring involves Mr Ronson giving up control of the company.

这次改组涉及龙森先生放弃对公司的控制权。

The first aim of his government would be to establish control over the republic's territory.

他这届政府的首要目标是确立对共和国领土的控制权。

控制(能力);支配(能力)

He lost control of his car.

他的汽车失控了。

Some teachers have more control over pupils than their parents have.

有的老师比小学生的父母更能管得住他们。

控制;掌管;管理;统治

He now controls the largest retail development empire in southern California.

他现在掌管着加州南部最大的零售发展企业。

Almost all of the countries in Latin America were controlled by dictators.

当时几乎所有的拉丁美洲国家都由独裁者统治。


2、special

特别的;非同寻常的

You're very special to me, darling.

亲爱的,你对我来说很重要。

There are strong arguments for holidays at Easter and Christmas because these are special occasions.

支持复活节和圣诞节放假是有充分论据的,因为这些节日都是特殊的时刻。

特殊的;异常的

In special cases, a husband can deduct the travel expenses of his wife who accompanies him on a business trip.

在特殊情况下,丈夫可以扣除陪同出差的妻子的旅费。

So you didn't notice anything special about him?

这么说你并没有发现他有什么异常之处了?

分享到