美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第4集第9期:周身热血沸腾
日期:2016-12-16 22:21

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Don't you remember bringing me home that night?

你不记得把我带回家那晚了吗

Your family had taken me in.I had a lovely time, Stefan.

你家人接纳了我 我非常开心 斯特凡


How long do you plan on staying in Mystic Falls?As long as I'm wanted.

你打算在神秘瀑布镇住多久 想住多久就多久

Your father has been very kind to give me shelter.

你父亲真慷慨 给了我住处

How could not?Losing your family in the fire.

怎能忍心不给呢 你因为火灾失去了家人

I'm grateful you made it out of Atlanta.

谢天谢地你成功逃出了亚特兰大

So, I gather I'm wanted?Very much so.

这么说来 我是受欢迎的 非常欢迎

I know we've only known each other for a short while.

我知道我们刚认识不久

And I know I'm in competition for your affections.

也知道还有其他追求者与我竞争

But...I've never met a woman quite like you.

但是 我从未见过像你这样的女人

I look at you and I see an angel.

你在我眼中美如天使

I touch your skin...And my entire body ignites.

轻触你的肌肤 让我周身热血沸腾

I kiss you and I know that I'm falling in love.

亲吻你的双唇 让我知道自己已坠爱河

I am in love with you.There's just so much you don't know about me, Stefan.

我爱上你了 斯特凡 你对我知之甚少

More to learn and love.I must say goodnight.

那我就更要了解你 爱你了 我得说晚安了

I've upset you?No.You haven't upset me.You've just surprised me.Till tomorrow.

我让你不高兴了吗 没有 我没有不高兴 只是有些惊讶 明天见

词汇解析

1、competition

竞争;角逐

There's been some fierce competition for the title.

夺冠之争一直都相当激烈。

It was in these studios that young painters found the support and stimulating competition of peers.

就是在这些画室里,年轻的画家们得到了同龄人的支持,也感受到了激励大家向前的竞争。

(商业)竞争

The deal would have reduced competition in the commuter-aircraft market.

这项协议原本会减少通勤航班市场的竞争。

The farmers have been seeking higher prices as better protection from foreign competition.

农场主们一直在寻找更高的价格,以更好地保护自己不受国外竞争对手的影响。

比赛;竞赛

a surfing competition.

冲浪比赛

The council has organised a series of events and competitions for school children in the area.

委员会为本地区的中小学生组织了一系列的活动和比赛。


2、affection

喜爱;喜欢

She thought of him with affection.

她很想念他。

She had developed quite an affection for the place.

她逐渐对这个地方钟爱有加。

爱慕;钟爱之情

The distant object of his affections is Caroline.

他一厢情愿地爱慕卡罗琳。

Jack Russell has a special place in the affections of the cricketing public.

杰克·拉塞尔在打板球的人心中有着特殊的地位。

分享到
重点单词
  • protectionn. 保护,防卫
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • gatherv. 聚集,聚拢,集合 n. 集合,聚集
  • affectionn. 慈爱,喜爱,感情,影响
  • sheltern. 庇护所,避难所,庇护 v. 庇护,保护,隐匿
  • gratefuladj. 感激的,感谢的
  • stimulatingadj. 刺激的,令人兴奋的 动词stimulate的现
  • competitionn. 比赛,竞争,竞赛