美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第8集第3期:意外的惊喜
日期:2016-01-05 10:15

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

I was tryin' to help her, Matt.That's all.

我当时是想帮她的 马特 仅此而已

I'll meet you guys at the car.Ok.You ok?

我待会儿去车上找你们 好的 你没事吧

I don't think the sheriff suspected anything.

那个警长似乎没起什么疑心


Jeremy had no memory at all.All he knew was what Damon made him know.

杰里米根本什么都想不起来 他所知道的 仅仅是达蒙强迫他记住的东西

Thank you.I can't do this, Stefan.Every time I look at Matt or Jeremy,

谢谢 我坚持不下去了 斯特凡 每次我看到马特或杰里米的时候

All I think is that Vicki is never gonna come back,

我就会想到 薇姬再也不可能回来了

And they'll never know why.

而他们却永远不知道原因

Around you, people get hurt, and people die,And I just--I-- It's just too much. I-

在你身边 人们受伤或是死掉 而我 我 实在太难以承受了 我

Why don't we go somewhere and talk about it?No.

我们找个地方好好谈谈吧 不要

Stefan, you have to stay away from me.

斯特凡 你必须跟我保持距离

Hello, Lexi.What an unexpected surprise.Unexpected surprise?

你好 莱西 多么意外的惊喜 意外的惊喜

I think the wrong brother went back to high school.

我看你才该回高中重新接受下教育

How long you here for?Just for Stefan's b-day.

你准备待多久 给斯特凡庆完生就走

Aww. You mean you didn't come all this way to see me?Heh. That's it, Damon.

如此说来 你不是专程见我来的 好了 达蒙

After a century, I finally realized Death means nothing without you.

过了一个世纪后 我终于发现 没有了你 "死亡"毫无意义

Do me.Aw, why are you so mean to me?

来上我吧 为什么你对我如此刻薄

Uh, have you met you?You're not a nice person.

你还不了解自己吗 你不是一个好人

Well, because I'm a vampire.But you're only the bad parts.

对 因为我是吸血鬼 但你只是邪恶的吸血鬼

Teach me to be good.I'm older, and that means stronger.

教我怎样变善良 我比你年长 意味着我更强

Sorry. - Don't ruin my time with Stefan,'Cause I'll hurt you.

抱歉 -不要破坏我和斯特凡的好时光 因为我会对付你

And you know I can do it.Yeah.

你知道我做得到 对

重点讲解

1、suspect

猜想;觉得

I suspect they were right.

我感觉他们是对的。

The above complaints are, I suspect, just the tip of the iceberg.

我想,以上的抱怨只是冰山一角。

怀疑;疑心

He suspected that the woman staying in the flat above was using heroin.

他怀疑楼上公寓里的那个女人正在吸食海洛因。

Police said they suspected that Sobhraj had accomplices who are drug smugglers.

警方说他们怀疑索布拉还有一些走私毒品的同伙。

不可靠的;不可信的;可能有假的;可疑的

Delegates evacuated the building when a suspect package was found.

发现可疑包裹后,代表们撤离了这座楼。

The firm has taken out adverts in national newspapers to urge customers to return suspect products.

该公司在全国性的报纸上登出广告,催促顾客退回疑似假冒产品。


2、go back

追溯到;回溯到

The feud with the Catholics goes back to the 11th century.

与天主教的夙怨可以追溯到11世纪。

Our association with him goes back four years.

我们同他的合作是从4年前开始的。

回到(过去);回顾

If you go back to 1960, you'll find that very few jobs were being created.

如果回到1960年,你会发现工作机会寥寥无几。

分享到
重点单词
  • associationn. 联合,结合,交往,协会,社团,联想
  • sheriffn. 郡治安官,郡长
  • suspectn. 嫌疑犯 adj. 令人怀疑的,不可信的 v. 怀疑
  • feudn. 长期不和,争执 n. 封地 v. 长期斗争,结世仇
  • ruinv. 毁灭,毁坏,破产 n. 毁灭,崩溃,废墟
  • unexpectedadj. 想不到的,意外的
  • urgevt. 驱策,鼓励,力陈,催促 vi. 极力主张 n.