美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第7集第20期:发现真实身份
日期:2016-01-02 12:01

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

It's what I want.What do you want him to know?I want you to tell him.

我就想那样 你想让他记住什么 我想要你告诉他

That Vicki left town.And she's not coming back.

薇姬离开小镇了 而且她不会再回来了


That he shouldn't look for her or worry about her.

告诉他不必找她 或担心她

He's gotta miss her,but he knows it's for the best.

他会想念她 但他知道 这样对大家都好

Part of me wishes that I could forget, too.Forget meeting you.

我有点希望 自己也可以忘记一切 忘记认识你

Finding out what you are And everthing that's happened since.

忘记发现你的真实身份 以及之后发生的所有事情

If that's what you want.Yes, it is.Because I don't want it to be like this.

如果你想这样的话 是的 因为我不希望事情变成如今的局面

I don't wanna feel like this.But I can't.

我不想如此痛苦 可我不能忘

With everything that's happend...I can't lose the way I feel about you.It's done

发生了这么多的事 我不能忘记对你的感觉 搞定了

重点讲解

1、come back

回忆起;回想起来

He was also an MP — I'll think of his name in a moment when it comes back to me.

他当时也是一位国会议员,他的名字我得想一下才能记起来。

When I thought about it, it all came back.

当我回想起来,往事全都涌上了心头。

重新流行;再度时兴

I'm glad hats are coming back.

我很高兴又开始流行戴帽子了。


2、happen

(偶然)发生,出现

We cannot say for sure what will happen.

我们无法确定会发生什么事。

The accident happened close to Martha's Vineyard.

事故发生在玛莎葡萄园附近。

(作为结果)发生,产生

She wondered what would happen if her parents found her.

她不知道如果父母找到自己会有什么结果。

He trotted to the truck and switched on the ignition. Nothing happened.

他匆匆走向卡车并转动点火开关,结果没有任何反应。

(尤指不愉快的事)发生(在…身上);(某人)遭到;遇到

If we had been spotted at that point, I don't know what would have happened to us.

如果当时我们被发现了,我不知道会有什么后果。

It's the best thing that ever happened to me.

这是我所遇到的最好的事情了。

分享到