美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第14集第5期:打开古墓的关键
日期:2016-05-02 17:10

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Go ahead.Grovel again. Oh, wait, no.I don't care.

来吧 再求我一次啊 等等 我根本不在乎

I'm leaving.Keep them buttoned down.Compulsion won't work.

我要走了 看好她们 意识强迫是没用的


Just use violence Right. I got that.Sit. Behave.

武力解决就可以了 我明白 坐下 乖点

You're the key to this. Literally.The one who opens the door.

你可算是打开古墓的关键 金钥匙啊 一把可以打开古墓大门的钥匙

Tell me, how long have you been a witch?Is there anything to drink here?Are you offering?

告诉我 你成为女巫多久了 有什么喝的吗 你想提供些吗

There's water on the nightstand.Hey. can I have a sip?

床头柜上有水 嘿 给我喝一口吧

Come back in, shut the door!Don't hurt her!Don't make me!Lock it.Anna!

回来 把门关上 别弄伤她 别逼我 锁上 安娜

Hey, what, uh,What happened to you last night?Sorry, I had to leave.

怎么了 昨晚你是怎么回事 抱歉 我有事就先走了

I told your sister to tell you.Oh, I haven't seen her.

我让你姐姐告诉你了 我还没见过她

Well, I gotta run, so Hey, do you want to go to a party tonight?Do I what?

我赶时间 你今晚想去参加派对吗 什么

The guy that's throwing it is a total douche,But it's, uh, it's supposed to be fun.

那个办派对的人是个大傻帽 不过应该会好玩

I figured, you know, safety in numbers.So you're finally ready to go out with me, are you?

我觉得 人多安全嘛 那就是说你终于愿意和我约会了 是吧

It's been a while since I've been to a party,And I kind want to get back out there.

我已经很久没有参加过派对了 我挺想去的

And not be such a loner.And, uh, I like you.

我不想再做个独行侠了 而且 我喜欢你

重点讲解

1、Compulsion

强烈欲望;(难以克制的)冲动

He felt a sudden compulsion to drop the bucket and run.

他突然有一种想扔掉水桶撒腿就跑的冲动。

It's a compulsion to write, more than talent, that makes a writer.

成为作家要有天分,但更要有创作的冲动。

强迫;强制

Many universities argued that students learned more when they were in classes out of choice rather than compulsion.

很多大学认为如果学生上课是出于自愿而不是被迫,那么他们学到的东西会更多。

There is already an element of compulsion in existing government schemes for the unemployed.

政府现行的失业方案已经有点强制的意味了。


2、suppose

假定;假设;设想

Suppose someone gave you an egg and asked you to describe exactly what was inside.

假设有人给了你一枚鸡蛋并要你准确描述鸡蛋里面有什么。

Supposing he's right and I do die tomorrow? Maybe I should take out an extra insurance policy.

假设他是对的,我确实明天就会死,那该怎么办?也许我应该再买一份保险。

(根据所知)认为,推断,料想

The policy is perfectly clear and I see no reason to suppose that it isn't working.

这项政策非常清楚明了,我没有理由认为它不会奏效。

I knew very well that the problem was more complex than he supposed.

我很清楚那个问题比他料想的要更复杂。

我看;要我说;我想

I get a bit uptight these days. Hormones, I suppose.

这些天我有点焦躁。我看是荷尔蒙在作怪。

I suppose I'd better do some homework.

我看我最好做做功课。

分享到