美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第13集第15期:暴露真面目
日期:2016-04-27 20:34

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Katherine! Katherine!Go get the sheriff. Tell him we have a vampire.

凯瑟琳 凯瑟琳 快去找警长 告诉他我们抓到了个吸血鬼

What? No!Do as I say, son!Nothing that you feel for her is real.

什么 不行 听话 孩子 你对她的爱不是真的


She's a vampire, Stefan! A monster!I fed you vervain hoping that it would expose her.

她是个吸血鬼 斯特凡 她是个怪物 我在你的食物里放了马鞭草 让她暴露真面目

How did you know?Your sympathy for their plight.I didn't raise my sons to be so weak.

你怎么知道的 是你对他们的同情 我的儿子可不该如此软弱

The sheriff, now. Go, quickly!Now, son!How long have you been here?

找警长 快一点 现在就去 儿子 你来这里多久了

I arrived around half-past comet,watching you screw up every chance you had to open that tomb.

大概是彗星掠过一半时 眼睁睁看着你 把每个打开墓穴的机会都浪费了

How did you know about the spell?I didn't say much back then,which means I heard everything.

你是怎么知道那个咒语的 当年我不怎么爱说话 但是我有很仔细地听

So if you've been here the whole time,Then why are we just crossing paths right now?

既然你一直都在这里 为什么现在才和我交手

I like to use others to do my dirty work.Like Logan Fell?

我喜欢操纵别人帮我做事 比如罗根·费尔吗

Oh, yeah, thanks for that, by the way.Little bastard shot me.Logan was an idiot.

对了 还得谢谢你呢 那混蛋朝我开枪 罗根就是个白痴

We slipped him some blood when he started getting all poser slayer with that comps.

我们先给他喂了点血 当时他还拿着指南针狐假虎威呢

I needed his family's journal. I couldn't let him die.What'd you want with the Fell journal?

我需要他家族的日志 所以不能让他死 你要费尔家的日记做什么

I thought it contained the location of the witch's spell book I was wrong.

我以为里面会记载着女巫魔法书的位置 但我错了

According to her journal, Honorea gave the Grimoire to Jonathan Gilbert.

她的日志里说 欧纳瑞娅把魔法书 给了乔纳森·吉尔伯特

And, according to this...He gave it to your father.So now you're going to help me find it.

而这里面说 他又把它给了你父亲 所以你得帮我找到它

Why would I help you?'cause you and I both want that tomb open.

我为什么要帮你 因为你我都想打开墓穴

重点讲解

1、expose

使暴露;使显露

Lowered sea levels exposed the shallow continental shelf beneath the Bering Sea.

海平面下降使白令海底部的浅层大陆架暴露出来。

For an instant his whole back was exposed.

一瞬间,他整个背部都露了出来。

揭发;揭露

The Budget does expose the lies ministers were telling a year ago.

预算案无疑揭穿了部长们一年前所说的谎话。

After the scandal was exposed, Dr Bailey committed suicide.

丑闻曝光后,贝利博士自杀了。

使暴露于(险境);使遭受(危险或不快)

They had not been exposed to most diseases common to urban populations.

城市人口中多数常见的疾病他们都没有接触到。

A wise mother never exposes her children to the slightest possibility of danger.

明智的母亲决不会让她的孩子置身于一丁点儿危险之中。

xxgrjapr27.jpg

2、contain

装有;容纳

The bag contained a Christmas card.

这个包里装着一张圣诞卡。

Factory shops contain a wide range of cheap furnishings.

工厂车间里陈设着种类繁多的廉价家具。

包含;含有

Greek yogurt contains much less fat than double cream.

希腊酸奶比高脂浓奶油所含脂肪要少得多。

Many cars run on petrol which contains lead.

很多车使用含铅汽油。

控制;遏制;防止…蔓延

More than a hundred firemen are still trying to contain the fire at the plant.

上百名消防队员仍在试图控制工厂的火势。

The city authorities said the curfew had contained the violence.

市政府称宵禁遏制住了暴力事件。

分享到
重点单词
  • containvt. 包含,容纳,克制,抑制 vi. 自制
  • sheriffn. 郡治安官,郡长
  • exposevt. 揭露,使暴露,使曝光,使面临
  • shallowadj. 浅的,薄的 n. 浅滩,浅处 v. 变浅
  • shelfn. 架子,搁板
  • exposedadj. 暴露的,无掩蔽的,暴露于风雨中的 v. 暴露,
  • scandaln. 丑闻,中伤,反感,耻辱
  • containedadj. 泰然自若的,从容的;被控制的 v. 包含;遏制
  • committedadj. 献身于某种事业的,委托的
  • continentaladj. 大陆的