美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第10集第12期:很迷人的样子
日期:2016-02-29 10:38

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

What are you doin' here?You know, your brother asked me the same thing.

你来这干什么 你和你哥问了我同样的问题

In fact, why don't we Just skip past all that "who turned me" stuff

事实上 为什么我们不能 跳过"谁转化了我"这件事呢


And get the answer that I want?

先回答我的问题

How can I turn into a daywalker?

我怎么才能成为日行者

Damon and I are the only 2 that I know of.

据我所知 只有达蒙和我有此能力

But you're both very cagey on the how,Which tells me that there is a way.

你们兄弟俩如此死守不说 让我觉得一定是有方法可循的

You know, in case you hadn't noticed I'm quite the celebrity in this town.

不知你注意到没有 我在镇上可算个名人

It would be very, very easy for me to expose you.

要揭发你们实在是非常简单的

You wanna know how you can walk around in the sun?

你想知道怎么在太阳下活动

I do.You can't.Don't ever threaten me again.

是的 别做梦了 你敢再威胁我试试

When Logan came to the house, what did he say?

昨天罗根来我们家说了什么

Fake flattery. Stupid, dimpled grin. Puppy dog eyes.

假装恭维 蠢到家的假笑 小狗一样的眼神

I'm serious, Jenna.How did he act? What did he say?

说真的 珍娜 他做了什么 说了什么

He was the usual Logan, was charming,Little more manic than usual.

就老样子啊 很迷人的样子 比往常暴躁易怒

He kept trying to convince me to let him in.

他想说服我让他进门

重点讲解

1、notice

觉察;注意

People should not hesitate to contact the police if they've noticed anyone acting suspiciously.

如果发现形迹可疑的人,应该马上报警。

I noticed that most academics were writing papers during the summer.

我注意到大部分学者暑期都在写论文。

(书面)通知;告示;通告牌

Notices in the waiting room requested that you neither smoke nor spit.

候车室的公告牌要求人们不要吸烟和随地吐痰。

A few guest houses had 'No Vacancies' notices in their windows.

有几家旅社在窗户上贴出了“客满”的告示。

预告;警告;事先声明

Interest is paid monthly. Three months' notice is required for withdrawals.

利息按月支付。提款须提前3个月通知银行。

Unions are required to give seven days' notice of industrial action.

工会组织劳工行动应提前7天作出声明。


2、convince

使确信;使信服;使相信

Although I soon convinced him of my innocence, I think he still has serious doubts about my sanity.

虽然我很快便让他相信我是清白的,但是我想他仍然非常怀疑我是否神志正常。

The waste disposal industry is finding it difficult to convince the public that its operations are safe.

废物处理行业发现很难让公众相信其操作是安全的。

说服;劝服

That weekend in Plattsburgh, he convinced her to go ahead and marry Bud.

在普拉茨堡的那个周末,他说服她嫁给巴德。

分享到
重点单词
  • innocencen. 无罪,无知,天真无邪
  • convincedadj. 信服的
  • convincevt. 使确信,使信服,说服
  • actingn. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出
  • grinv. 露齿而笑,(以咧嘴笑来)表示 n. 露齿笑,咧嘴笑
  • exposevt. 揭露,使暴露,使曝光,使面临
  • skipv. 跳过,略过,遗漏 n. 跳跃,跳读 n. (
  • disposaln. 处理,处置,布置,配置 n. 垃圾粉碎机
  • threatenv. 威胁,恐吓
  • flatteryn. 谄媚,阿谀,巴结