美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第8集第17期:情绪不稳定
日期:2017-04-19 21:17

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

At the beginning, I was very, very emotional.

一开始 我的情绪非常不稳定

Everything was heightened.I have that.

每件事都反应过激 我也是


How can you be a vampire?How can you be a werewolf?

你怎么会是吸血鬼 你怎么会是狼人

Who else is like you?Just me.

还有谁跟你一样 就我一个

It's a really long story.We can share another time.

说来话长 下次再详谈吧

Uh, how many other werewolves are there?Just me.

还有多少狼人呢 就我一个

And my uncle Mason,but he left town.

本来还有梅森叔叔 不过他离开小镇了

Look, Tyler...You can't tell anyone, OK?

听着 泰勒 别跟其他人说 好吗

Not about you, not about me.No one will understand.I know.

别说出我们的秘密 他们不会理解的 我明白

I want to tell you about my mom and yours and the founding families and the council,

我想跟你聊聊我们的妈妈 还有创始家族以及理事会

but I need you to promise me no one will find out about us.

可你得保证不让其他人发现我们的真面目

This is life and death, Tyler.

事关生死 泰勒

I have no one else to tell.I'm sorry about earlier.

我根本无处倾诉 刚才 对不起了

It's just,I'm alone with this.It's gonna happen to me.

因为 我独自承受着这些 事情就要发生了

On the next full moon, I'm gonna turn,and I won't be able to stop it.I'm scared.

下一次月圆时 我就要变身了 而我却无法控制 我很怕

词汇解析

1、emotional

情感上的;情绪上的

I needed this man's love, and the emotional support he was giving me.

我需要这个男人的爱,以及他在情感上给我的支持。

Victims are left with emotional problems that can last for life.

受害者心中留下了可能会持续一生的情感创伤。

情绪激动的;(尤指)愤怒的

He is a very emotional man.

他是个很情绪化的人。

I don't get as emotional as I once did.

我不像以前那么冲动了。

激起强烈感情的;激动人心的

It's a very emotional issue. How can you advocate selling the ivory from elephants?

这是个很容易激起公愤的话题。你怎么能够鼓吹贩卖象牙?


2、promise

承诺;保证;答应

The post office has promised to resume first class mail delivery to the area on Friday.

邮局承诺于星期五恢复对这个地区第一类邮件的递送。

He had promised that the rich and privileged would no longer get preferential treatment.

他已经保证富人和特权阶层不会再得到优惠待遇。

答应给予;承诺给予;保证让…得到

In 1920 the great powers promised them an independent state.

1920年,列强承诺让他们成为一个独立的国家。

The officers promise a return to multiparty rule.

这些官员承诺恢复多党统治。

分享到