美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第8集第4期:重见天日
日期:2017-04-06 17:43

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

This has Katherine written all over it.

这件事肯定跟凯瑟琳脱不了关系

Katherine's in the tomb.Trust me. I'm the one that shut her in.

凯瑟琳在墓穴里 相信我 我亲手把她关进去的


Did you? Did I what, Stefan?

真的吗 真的什么 斯特凡

Well, I know the hold that Katherine has on you.She's in the tomb.Period. End of story.

我知道凯瑟琳能控制你 她现在已经被关进墓穴 完毕 就此打住

But she did say something to me right before I shut her in.

不过我把她关起来之前 她确实说了一些事

I thought she was lying.What did she say?Elena's in danger.

我以为她又在说谎 她说了什么 埃琳娜有危险

What, and you didn't think you should ask her to elaborate?

什么 你不觉得你该问清楚吗

Everything she says is a lie.

她满口谎言

How am I supposed to know if she's gonna start spouting off the truth?

我怎么会知道她突然讲起真话了

We have to go talk to her.No, no. Let me tell you how that's gonna go.

我们要和她谈谈 不不 我告诉你那会怎样收场

We're gonna go ask her for help.

我们去找她求助

She's gonna negotiate her release,which we're gonna be dumb enough to give her,and then she's gonna get out and kill us.

她会以此为筹码要求我们放她 然后我们一定会傻乎乎地放她出来 然后她重见天日 杀掉我们

That's exactly what she wants.I don't really care.

这正中她的下怀 我不在乎

Bad idea, Stefan.It's Elena.

不是个好主意 斯特凡 为了埃琳娜

Caroline.Hey. How are you doing?Not good. How's your mom?

卡罗琳 嘿 你好吗 不太好 你妈妈好吗

My mom said that she was pretty freaked out about everything that happened with sarah.

我妈说 因为萨拉的死 她被吓坏了

How did you know?What do you mean?About me.How did you know?

你怎么知道 什么意思 关于我 你怎么知道

Know what? That you were upset?

知道什么 关于你的不安吗

I thought I was doing a good thing by covering for you.

我以为帮你遮掩是在做好事

That's not what I'm talking about.Look, it was an accident.

我说的不是那件事 听着 那只是个意外

Ok? And I've gotta run.Just please don't blame yourself.

好吧 我要走了 别再自责

词汇解析

1、suppose

假定;假设;设想

Suppose someone gave you an egg and asked you to describe exactly what was inside.

假设有人给了你一枚鸡蛋并要你准确描述鸡蛋里面有什么。

Supposing he's right and I do die tomorrow? Maybe I should take out an extra insurance policy.

假设他是对的,我确实明天就会死,那该怎么办?也许我应该再买一份保险。

(根据所知)认为,推断,料想

The policy is perfectly clear and I see no reason to suppose that it isn't working.

这项政策非常清楚明了,我没有理由认为它不会奏效。

I knew very well that the problem was more complex than he supposed.

我很清楚那个问题比他料想的要更复杂。

我看;要我说;我想

I get a bit uptight these days. Hormones, I suppose.

这些天我有点焦躁。我看是荷尔蒙在作怪。

I suppose I'd better do some homework.

我看我最好做做功课。


2、release

释放;放出

He was released from custody the next day.

第二天他被从拘留所里放了出来。

He is expected to be released from hospital today.

他有望今天出院。

使免除;使免于

Divorce releases both the husband and wife from all marital obligations to each other.

离婚解除了夫妻双方相互之间所有的婚姻义务。

This releases the teacher to work with individuals who are having extreme difficulty.

这使得教师可以专门辅导学习特别吃力的学生。

发泄,释放(情感);展示(能力)

Becoming your own person releases your creativity.

保持自己的本色才有助于发挥自身创造力。

I personally don't want to release my anger on anyone else.

我个人并不想把自己的愤怒发泄在别人身上。

分享到