美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第8集第8期:享乐主义者
日期:2016-01-10 11:40

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Want some?No. Thank you.Relax. I didn't kill anyone for it.

来点吗 不用 谢了 放松点 我没有杀任何人

This phlebotomist I went out with a few times

我和一位抽血医师约会过几次


He's my supplier.Oh, don't judge, ok?

他给我供货 别评判我的所为 可以吗

Listen, I tried the animal diet.Lasted 3 weeks.Doesn't matter.

听我说 我尝试过只喝动物血 只坚持到第三周 没有关系

'Cause if I started again, I just--I don't know.

如果我又开始喝人血的话 我不知道

If you could stop.Lexi, I'd never judge you.

你是否能停下来 莱希 我从来没有评判你

I'm just jealous of your restraint.I have none.I delight in hedonism.

你的自制力让我嫉妒 因为我一点都没有 我是一名享乐主义者

Speaking of which,What are we doing tonight?

说到享乐 今晚我们该做什么呢

Funny you should ask.Well, I wasn't asking you.

问的正好 我又没问你

There's a party at the Grill. You'll love it.

在格尔酒吧有个派对 你一定会喜欢的

Banquettes, tacky wait staff.All of stefan's friends.

软长椅 烂俗的服务生 全是斯特凡的朋友们

Yeah, don't want a birthday party.Well, it's not for you. It's a party party.

我不想要生日派对 那可不是专门为你办的 只是一个派对罢了

no one's gonna know it's your birthday Caroline's throwing it.Damon, stay away from Caroline.

没人知道今天是你的生日 是卡罗琳办的 达蒙 离卡罗琳远点

We're friends. It's cool.It's important for the town to see us out and about like normal folk.

我们是朋友 这样很好 必须让小镇上的人看到 我们也过着和正常人一样的生活

We need to blend.I prefer mine at 98.6.Let's go.Please?It's weird, huh.

我们得融入他们 我更喜欢新鲜的活人血液 我们也去吧 拜托啦 不可思议吧

After all this time joking about being psychic,

一直在拿通灵的事开玩笑

I really am a witch.You don't think I'm a freak now, do you?

结果我真的是一个女巫 你不会认为我是个怪胎吧 会吗

No. Of course not.Uh, bonnie, I just-- I don't understand, though.

不会 当然不会了 邦妮 我只是 我还是不太明白

If your grams asked you to keep all this a secret,

如果你外婆要你保守秘密

Why did you tell me?You're my best friend.I can't keep secrets from you.

你为什么要告诉我 你是我最好的朋友啊 我不能对你也保密啊

重点讲解

1、jealous

妒忌的;吃醋的;小心守护的

She got insanely jealous and there was a terrible fight.

她妒忌得发疯,结果是大吵一架。

妒羡的;羡慕的;忌妒的

She was jealous of his wealth.

她忌妒他的富有。

You're jealous because the record company rejected your idea.

你之所以妒忌是因为唱片公司拒绝接受你的想法。


2、freak

反常的;怪异的;极端的

Weir broke his leg in a freak accident playing golf.

韦尔因为一次打高尔夫时发生的离奇事故折断了腿。

The ferry was hit by a freak wave off the North Wales coast.

渡船在北威尔士海岸附近被一股反常的海浪击中。

怪人;怪胎

However, outside of these institutions the black thinking woman is looked upon as a freak.

然而,在这些机构之外,有思想的黑人女性被当作怪胎看待。

Not so long ago, transsexuals were regarded as freaks.

不久前变性人还被视为怪物。

(使)吃惊;(使)不安;(使)恼怒;(使)困惑

I saw five cop cars pull into the driveway. And I literally freaked.

我看到 5 辆警车开进了我家的车道。我简直吓坏了。

I think they got freaked by women laughing at them.

我想他们被那些嘲笑他们的女人搞得不知所措了。

分享到
重点单词
  • delightn. 高兴,快乐 v. (使)高兴,(使)欣喜
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • blendv. 混合 n. 混合物
  • grilln. 烤架,铁格子,烧烤(食物) vt. (在烤架上)烤
  • restraintn. 抑制,克制,束缚
  • suppliern. 供应者,供应厂商,供应国