美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第10集第5期:大开杀戒
日期:2016-02-21 12:43

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Did you just... No, I swear.Thank you for stopping by.

是不是你 我发誓没有 谢谢你专程赶过来

Let me know what you come up with.Absolutely.

有什么情况一定要告诉我 一定


What is wrong with you? You killed somebody?

你怎么回事啊 又大开杀戒了吗

Get off of me.A--don't touch me.

放开我 别碰我

B--if I had, I wouldn't have been so obvious about it.

二 如果我杀了 我不会露出马脚

C--there's another vampire in town.That's impossible. Obviously not.

三 镇上还有其他吸血鬼 不可能 显然就是有

Then who could it be?Ah, what do we care?We're leavin' anyway, right?

会是谁呢 不关我们的事 反正我们要离开了

No, I can't leave now, and you know that.

不 你知道我现在不能走

How are we supposed to find this person?

我们该如何找到那个人

Let the adults handle this, Stefan.See you later, ok?

就交给大人来处理吧 斯特凡 那回见咯

Bye. Bye.We need to talk.So what's up with you and Forbes?

拜 拜 我们得谈谈 你和福布斯是怎么回事

Nothin's up.I saw you two in the hall today.Don't even try and deny it, bro.

没什么啊 我今天在大厅见到你俩 伙计 别说你俩没猫腻

You're tappin' that. No, it's not like that.Never is till you become "we people."

你在追她 不 不是那样 现在死不承认 以后说话都全是"我们"

"We people"?"we can't make it to the party."

"我们"? 没错 "我们不能去参加派对"

"We'll never miss a game.""We don't like the color red."

"我们不会错过游戏" "我们都不喜欢红色"

We hung out, like, twice.Like I said, "we."

我们就出去玩了两次而已 听听 你刚刚就说了"我们"

重点讲解

1、come up

走近;走到跟前

Her cat came up and rubbed itself against their legs.

她的猫跑上前来,在他们腿上蹭来蹭去。

He came up to me and said: 'Come on, John.'

他走到我跟前说:“快点,约翰。”

被提及;被讨论

The subject came up during a pre-dinner drink with our guests.

在与客人喝餐前酒的时候,有人提到了这个话题。

Jeane Kirkpatrick's name has come up a lot.

珍妮·柯克帕特里克的名字被多次提到。

即将发生;即将到来

Plan your activities so that you are rested and refreshed when something important is coming up.

做好日常规划,这样一旦发生大事,才能够从容不迫。

We do have elections coming up.

我们的确将要进行选举。


2、suppose

假定;假设;设想

Suppose someone gave you an egg and asked you to describe exactly what was inside.

假设有人给了你一枚鸡蛋并要你准确描述鸡蛋里面有什么。

Supposing he's right and I do die tomorrow? Maybe I should take out an extra insurance policy.

假设他是对的,我确实明天就会死,那该怎么办?也许我应该再买一份保险。

(根据所知)认为,推断,料想

The policy is perfectly clear and I see no reason to suppose that it isn't working.

这项政策非常清楚明了,我没有理由认为它不会奏效。

I knew very well that the problem was more complex than he supposed.

我很清楚那个问题比他料想的要更复杂。

分享到
重点单词
  • obviousadj. 明显的,显然的
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭
  • describevt. 描述,画(尤指几何图形),说成
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的
  • insurancen. 保险,保险费,安全措施
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • complexadj. 复杂的,复合的,合成的 n. 复合体,综合体,