美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第10集第12期:明目张胆
日期:2017-05-26 10:21

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

You know that she's not going anywhere near my blood, right?

你知道我是绝对不会让她喝我的血的吧

I know. She doesn't.

我知道 她不知道


Kristin Stewart.God, was he obvious.

克里斯汀·斯图尔特 老天 这么明目张胆

These are all links to vampires?

这些都是吸血鬼的联系方式吗

Slater was obsessed, almost as much as me.

斯莱特偏执 跟我有一拼

What about that one? Cody Webber.

那人是谁 科迪·韦伯

We exchanged dozens of emails about Elijah.

我们通过电邮讨论过以利亚

I could call him.

我可以打给他

Tell him that we're trying to send a message to Klaus.

告诉他 我们想给克劳斯传个信

The doppelganger is alive,and she's ready to surrender.What?!

二重身还活着 她打算屈服了 什么

Oh, my God, I knew I recognized you.

天啦 我就说你看起来眼熟

Get him the message, please.

请他转达消息

What are you doing?I'm getting Klaus' attention.

你这是在干什么 我在吸引克劳斯的注意

If Klaus knows that you're alive,he'll find you and he'll kill you.

如果克劳斯知道你还活着 他会亲手杀了你的

Which is exactly what you wanted all along.

这就是你来此的目的

It's either me or my family.

要么我死要么我的家人死

So this whole charade was a suicide mission

所以你自导自演这次自杀行动

so that you could sacrifice yourself and save everyone else?

牺牲你自己 拯救所有人

Cody is on his way.And he really wants to meet you.

科迪已经出发了 他真的想见你

词汇解析

1、exchange

交换;互换

We exchanged addresses and Christmas cards.

我们交换了地址和圣诞贺卡。

The two men exchanged glances.

那两个男人互相扫了一眼。

交战;交火

There was an exchange of fire during which the gunman was wounded.

有过交火,其间那名持枪歹徒受伤了。

This could intensify the risk of a nuclear exchange.

这可能会加剧爆发核战争的危险。

短暂的交谈;(常指)口角,争吵

There've been some bitter exchanges between the two groups.

两组之间发生过一些激烈的争吵。


2、attention

注意;留心;专注

You have my undivided attention.

我专心听你所讲。

Later he turned his attention to the desperate state of housing in the province.

其后,他将注意力转向了该省形势严峻的住房问题。

(尤指大众的)注意力,关注

Volume Two, subtitled 'The Lawyers', will also attract considerable attention.

副标题为“律师”的第二册也将获得广泛关注。

The conference may help to focus attention on the economy.

此次会议可能有助于将关注焦点放在经济上。

分享到