美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第9集第2期:一言难尽
日期:2016-01-24 13:25

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Please help me.Who are you?

请帮帮我 你是谁

I'm Emily.You know that.We are family.Where am I?

艾米莉 你知道的 我们是一家人 我在哪里


This is where it started.And this is where it has to end.

一切就是从这里开始的 也必须在这里结束

No. This isn't real.Help me.What are you looking at?Turn around.

不 这不是真的 帮帮我 看什么看 转过去

Have you even talked to Bonnie?

你都不跟邦妮说话了吗

No. I'm mad at her. She needs to make the first move.

是的 我生她气了 她应该先道歉

Be the bigger person.Impossible in her presence.

大度点吧 她不行

Why are you so pissed at her, anyway?She's a thief. That's why.

你怎么对她生那么大的气 因为她是个小偷

I gave her my necklace, and she refuses to give it back.

我给她的项链 她不肯还我了

It's a matter of principle.All right. Well, I tried.I'm officially out of it.

这是原则问题 好吧 我也劝过你了 我不管这事了

Good. Your turn.Where's Stefan? Have you talked to him?

很好 该说你的事了 斯特凡呢 你们说话了吗

He's avoiding me.Why?It's complicated.I'll see you later. Bye.

他躲着我 为什么 一言难尽 回见 再见

重点讲解

1、turn around

(使)调转方向;(使)转向

Bud turned the truck around, and started back for Dalton Pond.

巴德把卡车掉头,开始返回多尔顿池。

He had reached over to turn round a bottle of champagne so that the label didn't show.

他伸手把香槟转了一下,这样它的商标就不会露出来。

(使)复苏;(使)好转

Turning the company around won't be easy.

盘活那家公司绝非易事。

In his long career at BP, Horton turned around two entire divisions.

霍顿在英国石油公司漫长的职业生涯中曾经让两个部门整体上起死回生。

改变(问题、句子或想法的)表达方式

Now turn the question around and start looking not for what you did wrong in the past, but for what you can do to make things better in the future.

现在换个角度考虑问题,开始不要去想你过去做错了什么,而考虑一下怎样才能日后做得更好。

It's an example of how you can turn around the sentence and create a whole new meaning.

那个例子告诉你如何改变一个句子使其表达出完全不一样的意思。


2、principle

道德原则;行为准则;操守

Buck never allowed himself to be bullied into doing anything that went against his principles.

巴克从来不会因为受到威胁而做违背自己原则的事情。

moral principles.

道德准则

法则;原则;原理

a violation of the basic principles of Marxism.

违背马克思主义的基本原则

The doctrine was based on three fundamental principles.

这个学说建立在三条基本原理之上。

(科学)原理,定律

These people lack all understanding of scientific principles.

这些人对科学原理一窍不通。

the principles of quantum theory.

量子论原理

分享到
重点单词
  • presencen. 出席,到场,存在 n. 仪态,风度
  • principlen. 原则,原理,主义,信念
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的
  • necklacen. 项链
  • budn. 芽,花蕾 vi. 发芽,萌芽 vt. 使发芽
  • doctrinen. 教义,主义,学说,(政府政策的)正式声明
  • complicatedadj. 复杂的,难懂的 动词complicate的过去
  • buckn. (美元)块钱 n. 钱,鹿皮,(鹿皮等)制物,小伙
  • violationn. 违反,违背,妨碍
  • fundamentaladj. 基本的,根本的,重要的 n. 基本原理,基础