美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第8集第14期:辜负了你
日期:2017-04-16 19:35

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

House should be just beyond those trees.

房子应该就在树后面

Wait. Now, I've got a little more experience than you do with this sort of thing.

等等 做这种事 我可比你有经验


So what's your point?

你想说什么

My point is whoever has Elena is probably who was after Katherine in 1864 and before that.

我想说 抓走埃琳娜的 很可能就是1864年之前在追踪凯瑟琳的人

And?And it puts them at 500 years old and strong.

怎样 说明他们至少活了500年 很强大

Are you sure you wanna do this?

你确定要这么做吗

Yeah, I'm certain I wanna do it.

是的 我确定

'cause we go in that house, we might not come back out.

一旦我们进去那房子 可不一定有命回来

All right. Then I won't come out.So noble, Stefan.

好啊 那就出不来 真是高尚啊 斯特凡

I can't think of a better reason to die.

我想不出更好的为之死去的理由

But go on and stay here.I'll totally understand.

不过你留下吧 我完全理解

Well, we have a long journey ahead of us.We should be going.

我们还有很长的路要走呢 该启程了

Please, don't let him take me.One last piece of business.

求求你 别让他带走我 还有一件事要了结

Then we're done.

然后我们就走

I've waited so long for this day, Elijah.

以利亚 我等待这一天已经很久了

I'm truly very sorry.Oh, no, your apology's not necessary.Yes. Yes, it is.

我真心地感到抱歉 没事 你不必道歉 不 很必要

You trusted me with Katerina...And I failed you.

你出于信任将卡特琳娜交给我 而我却辜负了你

Oh, yes, you are the guilty one,

没错 有罪的是你

And Rose aided you because she was loyal to you.That, I honor.

而罗斯帮你是出于对你的忠诚 我敬佩

Where was your loyalty?I beg your forgiveness.So granted.

你的忠诚 又在哪里 我恳求您的原谅 我原谅你

词汇解析

1、come back

回忆起;回想起来

He was also an MP — I'll think of his name in a moment when it comes back to me.

他当时也是一位国会议员,他的名字我得想一下才能记起来。

When I thought about it, it all came back.

当我回想起来,往事全都涌上了心头。

重新流行;再度时兴

I'm glad hats are coming back.

我很高兴又开始流行戴帽子了。


2、necessary

必要的;必需的

I kept the engine running because it might be necessary to leave fast.

我没让发动机熄火,因为也许需要迅速离开。

We will do whatever is necessary to stop them.

我们要采取一切必要措施去阻止他们。

(结果或联系)必然的,势必的

Wastage was no doubt a necessary consequence of war.

巨大的损耗无疑是战争的必然结果。

Scientific work is differentiated from art by its necessary connection with the idea of progress.

科学工作与艺术的区别在于它与人类进步有着必然联系。

如果必要的话

If necessary, the airship can stay up there for days to keep out of danger.

必要时,飞艇能在那里停留数天以躲避危险。

The army needs men who are willing to fight, when necessary.

军队需要在必要时愿意投入战斗的军人。

分享到