美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第9集第10期:复仇精神
日期:2017-05-02 15:09

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

You killed yourself?Klaus needed a human doppelganger.

你自杀了 克劳斯需要一个人类二重身

As a vampire, I was no longer in use to him.

变成吸血鬼 我对他就没有利用价值了


But it didn't work.

但自杀也没有用

You didn't really escape.You've been running from Klaus ever since.I underestimated his spirit for vengeance.

你并没有真正得以脱身 从那以后你一直在躲避克劳斯的追杀 我低估了他的复仇精神

But living out of a suitcase is better than dying so that you could have your blood spilled over some silly little rock.

不过四处逃亡总比被人杀死 把血洒在什么破石头上胜强百倍

What's wrong?Afraid I'm right?You don't wanna die?There's another way out.

怎么了 怕被我说中了吗 不想死吗 还是有出路的

Better hurry. Your opportunity is going,going, going...and gone.

最好快点 你的机会稍纵即逝 稍纵即逝 没有了

I made the other choice.

我选了另一条路

What did you do, Katerina?

卡特琳娜 你这是做什么

I would have helped you live.You would have helped me run.

你活着我也会帮你的 你是要帮我逃走

That was never going to be enough.

只逃是不够的

It was enough for me.Do you not see, Trevor?

对我来说足够了 你还看不出来吗 特雷弗

She used you to help her escape and me to turn her.

她利用你帮她逃跑 又利用我变成了吸血鬼

Klaus will see our role in this.

克劳斯会知道我们做了什么的

And for that, I'm sorry.As am I...for this.

利用你们 我很抱歉 我也很抱歉 因为

Please understand.You have just signed our death sentence.Better you die than I.

请理解我 你等于判了我们死刑 你们死总比我死好

词汇解析

1、underestimate

低估;对…估计不足

None of us should ever underestimate the degree of difficulty women face in career advancement.

我们谁都不应该低估女性在事业发展过程中所面临的困难程度。

Never underestimate what you can learn from a group of like-minded people.

千万不要低估你从一群志趣相投的人那里所能学到的东西。

低估;轻视;小看

I think a lot of people still underestimate him.

我觉得很多人仍然低估了他。

The first lesson I learnt as a soldier was never to underestimate the enemy.

作为一名士兵,我学到的第一课就是决不要低估敌人。


2、spill

(使)溢出;(使)泼出;(使)洒出

70,000 tonnes of oil spilled from the tanker.

7 万吨油从油轮中溢了出来。

water behind a dam, getting ready to spill over.

大坝里的水随时都会溢出来

(使)(袋子、盒子等中盛放的东西)洒出,涌出

A number of bags had split and were spilling their contents.

有几只袋子裂开了,里面的东西撒了出来。

He carefully balanced the satchel so that its contents would not spill out onto the floor.

他仔细地把小背包放好,不让里面的东西掉到地板上。

分享到
重点单词
  • opportunityn. 机会,时机
  • suitcasen. 手提箱
  • tankern. 油轮,坦克中一员
  • escapev. 逃跑,逃脱,避开 n. 逃跑,逃脱,(逃避)方法、
  • damn. 水坝,堤,障碍物 vt. 筑坝,抑制(情感等)
  • underestimatedvt. 低估;看轻 n. 低估
  • spillv. 溢出,洒,使 ... 流出,泄漏 n. 溢出,流
  • underestimaten. 低估 v. 低估
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • splitn. 劈开,裂片,裂口 adj. 分散的 v. 分离,分