美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第22集第16期:认清自己的能力
日期:2016-10-12 18:26

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

You just missed Elena.I was looking for you, actually.

埃琳娜刚走 我是来找你的

Elena is my best friend.

埃琳娜是我最好的朋友


And because she loves you,I couldn't let you or Damon die in that fire.

因为她爱你 我不能让你和达蒙死在那火海里

I'm very grateful, Bonnie.I hope you know that.

我非常感激 邦妮 希望你能明白

I do. But I hope you know that things have to change.

我明白 但我也希望你了解有些事得改

Damon has to change.We both want the same thing.

达蒙必须得改 我们想的一样

We both want to protect the people we care about.

我们都希望保护我们在乎的人

The difference is, for you,Damon is one of them.

不同之处在于 达蒙也在你在乎的人之列

You saw what I was able to do tonight.I know who I am now.

你今晚也看到了我的能耐 我现在认清了自己的能力

And if Damon spills so much as one drop of innocent blood,I'll take him down.

要是达蒙敢再伤害一名无辜者 我就会干掉他

Even if I have to take you with him.

即便连你一起干掉 我也在所不惜

Let's hope it doesn't come to that.Let's hope it doesn't.

但愿这样的事情不会发生 但愿如此

What are you doing here?

你来这儿干什么

A failed and feeble attempt at doing the right thing.

想做一丁点善事 但失败了

Which was...It's not important. I'll take this from you.Thank you.

你是指 无关紧要 交给我吧 谢谢你

词汇解析

1、actually

的确;真实地;事实上

One afternoon, I grew bored and actually fell asleep for a few minutes.

一天下午,我觉得有些无聊,还真的睡着了一小会儿。

Interest is only payable on the amount actually borrowed.

利息只能根据实际借款数目给付。

说实在的,说真的

Do you think it's a good idea to socialize with one's patients? Actually, I do, I think it's a great idea.

“你认为和自己的病人交朋友的想法好吗?”“说实在的,我认为很好,这个想法很棒。”

I would be surprised, actually, if he left Birmingham.

如果他要离开伯明翰,说真的,我会很惊讶。

(引入新话题)其实,说实在的

Well actually, John, I rang you for some advice.

这么说吧,约翰,我给你打电话是想得到些建议。

Actually, let's just read this little bit where you've made them bump into each other.

这样吧,我们就只读你让他们偶遇这一小段吧。


2、innocent

清白的;无罪的

He was sure that the man was innocent of any crime.

他确信那个男人没有犯任何罪。

The police knew from day one that I was innocent.

警方一开始就知道我是无辜的。

天真的;幼稚的;不谙世故的

They seemed so young and innocent.

他们看起来如此少不更事。

He's curiously innocent about what this means to other people.

关于这对其他人意味着什么,他一无所知,这一点颇不寻常。

分享到
重点单词
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • innocentadj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的
  • feebleadj. 虚弱的,无力的
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • gratefuladj. 感激的,感谢的
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a