美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第5集15:塞尔瓦托公寓
日期:2015-11-18 10:19

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Hey, we're out of towels and those shimmy things.
我们的毛巾和泡沫罐快用完了
I'll go get some more. Mind the money.
我再去拿点 把钱看好
Caroline.Caroline, help me.Caroline.Help me.Help me.
卡罗琳 卡罗琳 救我 卡罗琳 救我 救我


That'll be $20.I saw you last night.
一共20美元 昨晚我见过你
You were talking to a friend of mine,
当时你在跟我一个朋友说话
At the Grill?Well, I--I thought it was somebody I knew.
在格尔酒吧 我以为他是我认识的一个人
Stefan Salvatore.Nah, it can't be.
他叫斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 不 不可能
It's just my mind playing tricks on me.
只是我头脑发晕看错了
Where do you think you'd seen him before?
你觉得以前在哪里见过他
When I first moved here,I stayed at the Salvatore boarding house.
当我刚搬到这里的时候 我住在塞尔瓦托公寓里
Stefan was just passing through to visit his uncle.
斯特凡当时是来看望他叔叔的
I mean, none of us knew he was even here
我们都不知道他来了
Until the attack.The attack?His uncle got killed.
直到那次袭击事件 袭击事件 他叔叔死了
Mauled by an animal in the woods.
被森林里的野兽咬死了

重点讲解

1、trick
诡计;花招;骗局
We are playing a trick on a man who keeps bothering me.
我们正在戏弄那个一直烦我的家伙。
欺骗;哄骗
Stephen is going to be pretty upset when he finds out how you tricked him.
如果斯蒂芬发现你怎样欺骗了他,他会非常气愤。
His family tricked him into going to Pakistan, and once he was there, they took away his passport.
家人骗他去了巴基斯坦,等到他一到那里,他们就拿走了他的护照。
窍门;诀窍;技巧
Tiffany revamped her sitting room with simple decorative tricks.
蒂法尼采用简单的装饰技巧将起居室翻新。
It is not just a little trick you can pick up in half an hour.
这不是你半个小时就能学会的小窍门。
2、attack
攻击;进攻
Fifty civilians in Masawa were killed when government planes attacked the town.
马萨瓦市遭到政府军飞机轰炸,有50名平民丧生。
He bundled the old lady into her hallway and brutally attacked her.
他将老妇人推到她家走廊上,并对她一顿暴打。
抨击;强烈指责;非难
He publicly attacked the people who've been calling for secret ballot nominations.
他公开抨击了那些主张用不记名投票方式确定任命人选的人。
A newspaper ran an editorial attacking him for being a showman.
一家报纸发表社论,批评他善于作秀。

分享到
重点单词
  • grilln. 烤架,铁格子,烧烤(食物) vt. (在烤架上)烤
  • decorativeadj. 装饰的,可作装饰的
  • hallwayn. 门厅;玄关;走廊
  • editorialn. 社论 adj. 编辑的
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱