美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第1集第15期:喜欢摆布别人
日期:2016-10-28 19:54

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Though I'll admit,It does bother me that you've fallen in love with somebody else.

不过我得承认 看到你爱上另外一个人 我确实介意

I was never in love with you, Katherine.You compelled me.

我从没爱过你凯瑟琳 是你强迫我的


So none of my feelings were real.Believe what you want, Stefan.

所以我那时的感情都不是真的 你爱怎么想怎么想斯特凡

But I know the truth.And deep down, so do you.The truth? Mm-hmm.

可我明白真相 你心底也明白 真相

Well, the truth is, you're the same lying, selfish,manipulative bitch that you've always been.

真相就是 你还是那个 爱撒谎 自私 喜欢摆布别人的小贱人

So whatever it is that you're doing here,why don't you just get on with it and leave town.

所以 不管你想干什么 搞定了就赶快走人

Because if you don't,I will hunt you down and I will rip your heart out.

因为 要是你不走 我会抓到你 再把你的心挖出来

You want to know why I'm here, Stefan?I came back for you.

想知道我为什么来这里吗 斯特凡 我回来找你的

Well, the problem, Katherine...is that I hate you.

是吗 问题是 凯瑟琳 我恨你

You hate me, huh?That sounds like the beginning of a love story,Stefan, not the end of one.

你恨我 这好像是个爱情故事的开始哈 斯特凡 不是结束

Are you gonna be ok?Yeah. It'll heal.That's not what I meant.

你没事吧 没事 它自己会好 我不是说这个

I was trying to figure her out.I was playing along, I let her get to me.

我知道她要干什么 所以我将计就计 让她得手

We tried to track her,but she's gone. Ooh, cover up, fabio.

我们本想跟踪她 不过她不见了 哎呀 低调点

We got a crazy ex on the loose.Better watch out,looks like Katherine's trying to steal your guy.

我们疯狂的前女友正逍遥法外呢 你最好小心点 貌似凯瑟琳要来跟你抢男朋友了

词汇解析

1、compel

强迫;逼迫

the introduction of legislation to compel cyclists to wear a helmet.

强制骑自行车者戴头盔的法律的出台

Leonie's mother was compelled to take in washing to help support her family.

利奥妮的妈妈被迫在家替人洗衣服,以贴补家用。

觉得必须(做…)

Dickens felt compelled to return to the stage for a final good-bye.

迪肯斯觉得必须返回舞台作最后的道别。

I felt morally compelled to help.

我觉得从道义上我必须帮忙。


2、figure

数字;(尤指)统计数字

It would be very nice if we had a true figure of how many people in this country haven't got a job.

如果我们能得到该国失业人口的真实数字就好了。

It will not be long before the inflation figure starts to fall.

过不了多久,通货膨胀率就会开始下降。

人影;身影

Alistair saw the dim figure of Rose in the chair.

阿利斯泰尔看见了坐在椅子里的罗丝的模糊身影。

She waited, standing on the bridge, until his figure vanished against the grey backdrop of the Palace.

她站在桥上,一直等到他的身影消失在宫殿灰色的阴影中。

分享到