美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第5集第17期:学会克制自己
日期:2017-01-18 20:08

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Thank you.It's not exactly the ritz, but it's secure.I brought you good thread count.

谢谢了 这里虽然很简陋 但很安全 我给你拿了上好的针织被褥

And once the vervain's worked its way out of your system,

一旦马鞭草的药效过去了


I will compel you, you'll forget everything,and you'll be a free woman.

我会让你忘掉这一切的 到时候你就自由了

Keep Caroline away from me, please.I don't want to see her.

请别让卡罗琳来看我 我不想见她

She's your daughter, Liz.Not anymore.My daughter's gone.

她是你女儿啊 莉兹 不再是了 我女儿已经不在了

You have no idea how wrong you are about that.

你不知道你的想法有多么荒唐

Stefan? I think that we should,What are you doing?

斯特凡 我觉得我们应该 你这是干嘛

Katherine took a little vervain every day and built up a tolerance to it.

凯瑟琳每天都服用一些马鞭草 后来就产生了抵抗力了

I could do the same with blood.I could learn to control myself on it.

对于人血 我也可以采取同样措施的 我可以学会克制自己

But you can't, Stefan. You don't have to.

但你做不到的 斯特凡 你也用不着这样

I almost died tonight, Elena,because I was too weak.

我今天晚上差点儿死了 埃琳娜 因为我太虚弱了

But the last time that you drank human blood I told you I'd find a way to stop Katherine, didn't I?

但你上次喝人血的时候 我不是告诉过你我会想办法制止凯瑟琳吗

Well, this is the way. This is the only way,because she's stronger than me.

这就是我想到的办法 我只能这么做 因为她比我强大

And unless that changes,I can't protect you.

除非我变得比她更强 否则我没办法保护你

Can we talk about this later?

这件事我们以后再说行吗

He can hear us wherever we are because he drinks this.

不管我们在哪说 他都能听到 因为他喝的是人血

This is,this is the only thing that can help me.

只有这样 只有这样才能帮助我

Are you serious?Or are you pretending to fight?Because I can't tell if.No, this is real.No more pretend.

你是认真的吗 还是你又在假装和我吵架 因为我看不出来真假 不 这是真的 不用再假装

词汇解析

1、work out

想出,得到(解决方法);解(谜)

Negotiators are due to meet later today to work out a compromise.

谈判人员定于今天晚些时候进行会谈,商定一个折中方案。

It took me some time to work out what was causing this.

我花了一些时间才弄清此事的起因。

(如期)发生;进展(顺利)

Things just didn't work out as planned.

事情根本没有按计划进行。

I hope it will work out well.

我希望进展顺利。

圆满结束;完成

People involved in it think it's a nightmare, but I'm sure it will work itself out.

参与者都觉得这是一场噩梦,但我相信其结局会是圆满的。


2、control

(对机构、地方、体系等的)控制权,支配权

The restructuring involves Mr Ronson giving up control of the company.

这次改组涉及龙森先生放弃对公司的控制权。

The first aim of his government would be to establish control over the republic's territory.

他这届政府的首要目标是确立对共和国领土的控制权。

控制(能力);支配(能力)

He lost control of his car.

他的汽车失控了。

Some teachers have more control over pupils than their parents have.

有的老师比小学生的父母更能管得住他们。

分享到