美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第10集第1期:传奇人物
日期:2017-05-14 11:24

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Previously on The Vampire Diaries

《吸血鬼日记》前情提要

Vampires and werewolves used to roam freely

吸血鬼和狼人过去可以自由地出没


until a shaman put a curse on them to limit their power.

直到一位萨满诅咒他们 限制了他们的能力

Since then, werewolves can only turn on a full moon and vampires are weakened by the sun.

从此以后 狼人只能在满月时变身 而吸血鬼不能见日光

The werewolf part of the curse is sealed with a moonstone.

狼人的诅咒封印在月光石中

He told me about your ex, Katherine.

他跟我说了你的前女友 凯瑟琳

You must be Elena.How do we look exactly alike?

你一定是埃琳娜 我们怎么会长得一模一样

The moonstone is what breaks the curse.

月光石是用来解开诅咒的

Sacrifice is what breaks it. The blood of the doppelganger.

祭品才可以解开诅咒 二重身的血

You're the doppelganger.Don't! You need me. Elena's in danger.

你就是二重身 不要 你需要我 埃琳娜有危险

Klaus is the real deal. Who is he?

克劳斯才是幕后大佬 他是谁

One of the first generation of vampires.

第一代吸血鬼之一

The oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?

史上最古老的吸血鬼要来抓我

Luka.I'd like to introduce you to my dad.

洛卡 介绍一下 这是我父亲

Jonas Martin.You're a witch?We prefer the term "Warlock".

乔纳斯·马丁 你是个女巫 我们更喜欢被叫作"男巫"

Elijah. One of the originals.He's a legend.

以利亚 吸血鬼祖先之一 他是个传奇人物

You got in touch with Elijah. How'd you do it?

你联系上了以利亚 怎么做到的

A guy named slater, in Richmond.

一个叫斯莱特的人 在里士满

You can destroy the curse, but you need the moonstone.

诅咒可以被破坏掉 不过你们要拿到月光石

He delivered his message.It won't be long now.

他完成了传话的使命 指日可待了

Elena.I heard something.That was us.I'm sorry.

埃琳娜 我听见有动静 是我俩 抱歉

We didn't think anyone was up.But here you are.

我们以为大家都睡了 但你醒了

We were just.Chunky monkey?

我们只是 来点冰激凌不

I didn't,really hungry,at all.I'm naked.

我不饿 一点也不饿 我没穿衣服

So I'm gonna go.I'm really, really sorry.

我该闪了 我真的真的很抱歉

It's OK, Jenna, don't worry about it.

没关系 珍娜 别多心

I know he's been staying over a lot.Are you-- are you sure it's OK?

我知道他最近常来家里住 你真的不介意吗

Seems like things are good.They're extremely good.

貌似进展不错嘛 相当不错

Then I'm extremely OK with it.

那我就更不介意了

词汇解析

1、turn on

打开(设备);接通(…的供应)

I want to turn on the television.

我想开电视。

She asked them why they hadn't turned the lights on.

她问他们为什么不开灯。

对…进行身体(或语言)攻击;斥责

Demonstrators turned on police, overturning vehicles and setting fire to them.

示威者攻击警察,推翻车辆并将其纵火焚烧。

He turned on Pete and accused him of being mixed up in drugs.

他怒斥皮特,指责他沾染毒品。

依靠;取决于

The plot turns on whether Ilsa will choose her lover or her husband.

故事情节取决于伊尔莎会选择情人还是丈夫。


2、introduce

引进;首次引入;推行

The Government has introduced a number of other money-saving moves.

政府已经采取了其他一些省钱的举措。

I kept the birds indoors all winter and introduced them into an aviary the following June.

整个冬天我把鸟关在室内,然后在接下来的6月份把它们放入鸟类饲养场饲养。

介绍;引荐;使相互认识

Tim, may I introduce you to my uncle's secretary, Mary Waller?

蒂姆,我来介绍一下,这位是我叔叔的秘书玛丽·沃勒。

Someone introduced us and I sat next to him.

有人给我们作了介绍,我挨着他坐下了。

分享到
重点单词
  • legendn. 传说,传奇
  • sacrificen. 牺牲,供俸,祭品 vt. 牺牲,祭祀,贱卖 vi.
  • cursen. 诅咒,咒骂,祸端 vt. 咒骂,诅咒,使受罪 vi
  • extremelyadv. 极其,非常
  • previouslyadv. 先前,在此之前
  • aviaryn. 大鸟笼,鸟舍
  • settingn. 安装,放置,周围,环境,(为诗等谱写的)乐曲 动词
  • plotn. 阴谋,情节,图,(小块)土地, v. 绘图,密谋,