美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第5集12:掩藏自己的本质
日期:2015-11-15 09:21

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Caroline.Caroline.No, Tiki, do not do the one-piece, ok?
卡罗琳 卡罗琳 不 蒂琦 别穿连体式的 行吗
I've seen it on you. Trust me.
我见过你穿上是什么样 信我
Yeah, but you're going for stripper pole vibe this year.
今年你得做个风格大不相同的脱衣舞娘


Caroline.Yeah, maybe we should wash the cars in slow motion.
卡罗琳 也许我们该把洗车的动作放慢
No.Caroline.What? Oh, um, no, sorry.
不 卡罗琳 什么 不是 抱歉
Um, so I'll just see you tomorrow.Two-piece. Ok, bye.God!
那我们明天见吧 两件式的 好 拜 天啊
I bet you're feeling pretty good about yourself, aren't you?
我敢说你现在自我感觉非常好 对吗
Not particularly.You won.You got the bad guy.
其实没有 你赢了 你抓住坏人了
Now nothing could come between you and Elena.
现在什么都阻碍不了你和埃琳娜了
Except the truth.The lies will catch up to you, Stefan.
除了真相 谎言会让你作茧自缚的 斯特凡
As long as you keep lying to yourself about what you are.
只要你仍旧在欺骗自己 掩藏自己的本质
The beauty of you in there And me out here...
你困在里面 而我在铁栏外的好处
Is that I can walk away.
就是我可以走开
重点讲解

1、particularly
特别;尤其
Keep your office space looking good, particularly your desk.
保持办公环境的整洁,尤其是你的桌子。
More local employment will be created, particularly in service industries.
当地会创造出更多的就业机会,尤其是服务行业。
格外;异乎寻常地
Progress has been particularly disap-pointing.
进展情况格外令人失望。
I particularly liked the wooden chests and chairs.
我格外喜欢木箱子和木椅子。
2、catch up
赶上;追上;跟上
I stopped and waited for her to catch up.
我停住脚步,等她追上来。
We caught up with the nuns.
我们赶上了修女们。
赶上,达到(标准、水平等)
Most late developers will catch up with their friends.
大多数身材发育迟缓者都会赶上他们的朋友。
John began the season better than me but I have fought to catch up.
赛季伊始,约翰的表现比我好,不过我经过努力追了上来。
了解近况;叙旧
The ladies spent some time catching up on each other's health and families.
女士们花了点时间叙旧,聊了聊彼此的健康和家庭状况。
She plans to return to Dublin to catch up with the relatives she has not seen since she married.
她打算回都柏林,去看望一下结婚后就再没见过面的亲戚。

分享到
重点单词
  • polen. 杆,柱,极点 v. (用杆)支撑
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..