美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第14集第3期:无可奉告
日期:2016-04-30 14:53

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Wait, Duke goes to Duke?His real name is bob or something.

等等 去了杜克大学的杜克 他的真名是鲍勃或者什么的

He's a total ass. But he buys the beer.Maybe you should come.

他完全是个混蛋 但是他为啤酒买单 或许你也该来


Uh, yeah. I don't think so.No, seriously. Everyone goes.Even quiet loner little brothers.

那个 还是算了吧 不 我说真的 大家都去 甚至那些不合群的小弟弟

Think about it.So I have speech.It is fully scripted and well-rehearsed.

考虑一下吧 我有话要说 我默默写了稿子 并且精心排练过

Are you ready for it?You wrote a speech? yes.It's a "you kissed me And I don't want things to be weird" speech.

你准备好了吗 你写了一篇演讲稿 是的 内容是关于 "你吻了我 但我不希望我们之间的关系变得尴尬"

It's pre-emptive.Pre-emptive.Yeah, you know, in case you were having second thoughts or regrets Or we're,like, ooged out--Ooged, huh?

算是先发制人 先发制人 是的 以防你深思熟虑之后又后悔 或者我们都 很震惊 震惊

Can I just get on with the speech part?Yeah, go for it.

我可以直接开始"演讲"吗 好的 你开始吧

So I know that you don't think That this is going to work out between us.

我知道你不认为 我们在一起会有结果

I just want to let you know that right here and right now,I'm offering you an out.

我只是想让你知道此时此刻 我允许你退出

Like an escape clause.Why are you giving me an escape clause?

就像一个免责条款 为什么你要给我一个免责条款

I don't want to make assumptions about what it is really doing here Got it.

我不想一个人胡思乱想我们之间到底是什么关系 明白了

So, if you would like to exercise it,Just let me know.I'm good, but thanks.Ok.Good.Yeah. so...

那么如果你想使用免责条款的话 告诉我 不用了 谢谢 好的 很好 是的 那么

See you for Duke's tonight. Yeah.Yes?Hi there.I'm looking for Bonnie.She's not here.Oh, do you know when she would Never.

今晚在杜克的派对上见 好的 什么事 你好 我想找邦妮 她不在 那你知道她什么时候... 无可奉告

You have quite an opinion for someone who doesn't know me.

你和我又不熟 我们好像有什么误解

You got some nerve knocking on a Bennett witch's door And asking her for anything.

你竟敢来敲贝内特女巫家的门 还对她有所要求

What'd I do?Spirits talk, Mr. Salvatore,And so does my granddaughter.

我做了什么 鬼魂也会说话 塞尔瓦托先生 我的外孙女也告诉过我你的为人

You are no friend to us.Now get off my porch.Step outside and say that.

你不是我们的朋友 现在立刻给我滚开 有种出来说

重点讲解

1、rehearse

排练,演练,预演(戏剧、舞蹈或音乐作品)

A group of actors are rehearsing a play about Joan of Arc.

一群演员正在排演一出关于圣女贞德的戏。

Tens of thousands of people have been rehearsing for the opening ceremony in the workers' stadium.

数万人一直在工人体育馆为开幕式进行排练。

默默练习;默述;默诵

Anticipate any tough questions and rehearse your answers.

预先考虑可能遇到的各种棘手问题,并且自己练习回答。

We encouraged them to rehearse what they were going to say.

我们鼓励他们默述一下他们要说的内容。

复述;详述;重复

Yesterday's speech to the Scottish party conference rehearsed the arguments again.

昨天在苏格兰党人会议上的演讲中又一次重复了这些观点。


2、work out

想出,得到(解决方法);解(谜)

Negotiators are due to meet later today to work out a compromise.

谈判人员定于今天晚些时候进行会谈,商定一个折中方案。

It took me some time to work out what was causing this.

我花了一些时间才弄清此事的起因。

计算出,解出(数学题答案)

It is proving hard to work out the value of bankrupt firms' assets.

清算破产公司的资产值其实很困难。

When asked what a £40.35 meal for five people would cost each diner, they were unable to work it out.

问到5个人吃一顿饭花了40.35英镑,每人要出多少钱时,他们算不出来。

(如期)发生;进展(顺利)

Things just didn't work out as planned.

事情根本没有按计划进行。

I hope it will work out well.

我希望进展顺利。

分享到