美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第5集08:太疑神疑鬼了
日期:2015-11-11 10:48

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

So you think I'm just being paranoid?
所以你觉得是我太疑神疑鬼了吗
I think you should talk to him.
我觉得你该和他好好谈谈
Talk to who?I'm so sorry that I'm late.
和谁好好谈谈 抱歉 我迟到了


What happened?I got held up.Is everything ok?
发生什么事了 我被耽搁了 一切都还好吗
There was this thing with my uncle.
我叔叔找我有点事
And you couldn't call And tell me that you were going to be an hour late?
所以你连打个电话 告诉我你会迟到一个小时都不行吗
Ok. You two have fun.
好了 你们俩玩的开心点啊
I'm really sorry.It was unavoidable.What was unavoidable?
我真的很抱歉 是件无法避免的事 什么无法避免的事
Ok.Oh, uh, Elena, please...No, Stefan, don't you get it?
好吧 埃琳娜 求你 不 斯特凡 你不明白吗
Every question gets a vague non-answer.
每个问题都答非所问而且模棱两可
What is so awful that you're afraid to tell me?
你有什么可怕的事不能对我坦诚相告
I know you.My god.I'm sorry? - I know you. How can it be?
我认识你 天呐 不好意思 -我认识你 怎么可能
I think you have the wrong person, sir.
我想你认错人了 先生
You haven't aged a day.
你身上一点岁月的痕迹都没有
I'm sorry. Excuse Me.Hey, can-- can I take you home?
对不起 不好意思 我送你回家好吗
And we can talk about it? Is that ok?
然后我们可以聊聊 怎么样
Wait, what was that?I--I don't know. Uh, nothing.
等等 刚刚是什么状况 我...我不知道 没什么
Right, nothing. Ok, um... I gotta go, Stefan.Excuse me.
好吧 没什么 我要走了 斯特凡 借过

重点讲解

1、happen
(偶然)发生,出现
We cannot say for sure what will happen.
我们无法确定会发生什么事。
The accident happened close to Martha's Vineyard.
事故发生在玛莎葡萄园附近。
(作为结果)发生,产生
She wondered what would happen if her parents found her.
她不知道如果父母找到自己会有什么结果。
He trotted to the truck and switched on the ignition. Nothing happened.
他匆匆走向卡车并转动点火开关,结果没有任何反应。
(尤指不愉快的事)发生(在…身上);(某人)遭到;遇到
If we had been spotted at that point, I don't know what would have happened to us.
如果当时我们被发现了,我不知道会有什么后果。
It's the best thing that ever happened to me.
这是我所遇到的最好的事情了。
2、avoid
避免,防止(坏事发生)
The pilots had to take emergency action to avoid a disaster.
飞行员不得不采取紧急措施避免灾难的发生。
Women have to dress modestly, to avoid being harassed by the locals.
女士穿着应当庄重,以免受到当地人的骚扰。
避免(做…)
By borrowing from dozens of banks, he managed to avoid giving any of them an overall picture of what he was up to.
他向许多银行借款,使得任何一家都搞不清楚他到底要做什么。
He was always careful to avoid embarrassment.
他总是小心谨慎地避免尴尬。
躲开(人、事物);回避(话题)
She eventually had to lock herself in the toilets to avoid him.
她最后只好把自己锁在厕所里来躲开他。
All through lunch he had carefully avoided the subject of the house.
整个午饭期间,他一直在小心翼翼地回避房子的话题。

分享到
重点单词
  • avoidvt. 避免,逃避
  • disastern. 灾难
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • vagueadj. 模糊的,不明确的,犹豫不决的,茫然的
  • overalladj. 全部的,全体的,一切在内的 adv. 总的来说
  • modestlyadv. 谨慎地,适当地,谦虚地
  • unavoidableadj. 不可避免的
  • eventuallyadv. 终于,最后
  • paranoidn. (=paranoiac)患妄想狂者 adj. 类似
  • embarrassmentn. 困窘,尴尬,困难