美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第1集第8期:更好的计划
日期:2016-10-21 13:51

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

I'm not Katherine.We know she did this to you.We need to know why.

我不是凯瑟琳 我们知道是她干的 我们得知道原因

Where is she?You tell us.I don't know.

她在哪 你告诉我们 我不知道


You're a little too weak to play tough guy.Why don't you just sit back,answer a few questions.

你不要逞强了 还是好好躺着 回答几个问题吧

Please.Tell us why she's here.What does she want?

拜托了 告诉我们为什么她会在这 她想得到什么

She'll try again.We can't help you if you don't Confide in us.In you?

她还会再下毒手的 如果你不信任我们 我们没法帮你 信任你

In your daughter, then.My daughter should have driven a stake through your heart by now.

那就信任你女儿 我女儿现在应该把木棍刺入你的心脏

I haven't spoke with katherine directly.She never trusted me.

我没有和凯瑟琳正面交谈过 她从不信任我

So either kill me, or get out.Because I can't stand the sight of you with my daughter.

所以 要么杀了我 要么出去 因为我无法容忍你和我女儿在一起

You see the problem with such hatred?It's gonna get you killed.

你如此仇视地看待这个问题 这会让你送命的

You may be ok with dying, but I have a better plan for you.

也许你不怕死 但我有个更好的计划

You now have my blood in your system.All I have to do is kill you.

现在你的身体里有我的血 我要做的就是杀了你

Now take my advice Leave town. Elena doesn't want you here.

现在 听从我的忠告 离开小镇 埃琳娜不想让你在这

You have about 24 hours before the blood leaves your system.That's enough time to disappear.

在血液排出体内前 你有大约24小时 有足够的时间让你消失

Or so help me god, I will turn you into a vampire and I will watch you hate yourself more than you already do.Clock starts now.

不然 对天发誓 我会把你变成吸血鬼 然后眼睁睁地看着你更加痛恨自己 计时开始

词汇解析

1、trust

信任;信赖

I trust you completely, he said.

“我完全信任你,”他说。

He did argue in a general way that the president can't be trusted.

他确实泛泛提过总统不可信赖。

相信(某人会做某事)

That's why I must trust you to keep this secret.

那就是为什么我必须得相信你会保守这个秘密的原因。

They argued that the ruling party could not be trusted to oversee its own removal from power.

他们争辩说不能相信执政党会监督解除自身的权力。

托付;托交

This could make your superiors hesitate to trust you with major responsibilities.

这样会使上级不敢对你委以重任。

I'd trust him with my life.

我愿把终身托付给他。


2、get out

逃离;被迫离开

They probably wanted to get out of the country.

他们或许想逃离这个国家。

I told him to leave and get out.

我叫他滚开。

退出(组织);撤销(承诺)

I wanted to get out of the group, but they wouldn't let me.

我想退出这个团体,但是他们不同意。

Getting out of the contract would be no problem.

撤销这个合同不会有任何问题。

(消息、信息等)泄露,为人所知

If word got out now, a scandal could be disastrous.

如果消息现在传出去,可能会是灾难性的丑闻。

Once the news gets out that Armenia is in a very critical situation, I think the world will respond.

我认为亚美尼亚局势非常严峻的消息一旦披露,全世界都将作出反应。

分享到