美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第15集第17期:勇气可嘉
日期:2016-05-30 20:07

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Here we go. Home, sweet home.Wait. Why...why are we back here?

到家咯 家 温馨的家 等等 怎么 我们怎么回来了

I wasn't ready to leave.Yeah, you were, mom.

我还没准备回来呢 别说胡话了 妈妈


You're the best, Matty.I know.I'm...I'm sorry.

你最好了 马特 我知道 我 我很抱歉

I was gone so long.Why are you really home, mom?

我离开太久了 你到底是为什么回家来的 妈妈

It's Pete.He's gone,and it's all my fault.

因为皮特 他离开我了 都是我的错

I did it. I always do it.No, you didn't, mom.

我搞砸了 我总这样 不 你没有 妈妈

It's not your fault.You're all I have left.

不是你的错 我现在只剩下你一个了

Please don't leave from me I'm not goin' anywhere.

求你别离开我 我哪儿都不会去的

Are you really this stupid?Guess so.

你真这么傻吗 看样子是啊

You gotta put down the stake.Wow. That's courage.

把木桩放下 勇气可嘉啊

Where's Isobel?What have you done to my wife?

伊泽贝尔在哪儿 你对我妻子做了什么

Want me to tell you I killed her?Would that make you happy?

你想让我告诉你是我杀了她吗 那样你就高兴了

Because I think you know what happened.I saw you feeding on her.

我觉得你知道发生了什么 我看见你吸了她的血

Yeah. I did, and I wasn't lying.She was delicious.

是的 我没有撒谎 她很美味

重点讲解

1、put down

写下;记录;键入

Never put anything down on paper which might be used in evidence against you at a later date.

一定不要写下任何书面的东西,以免日后被用作对你不利的证据。

We've put down on our staff development plan for this year that we would like some technology courses.

我们已经在今年的员工发展计划中写到我们希望有一些技术培训课程。

付(定金)

He bought an investment property for 100,000 dollars and put down 20,000 dollars.

他以10万美元买下一处投资性地产,并支付了2万美元的定金。

He's got to put cash down.

他必须先付一部分现金。

贬低;奚落;使窘迫

I know that I do put people down occasionally.

我知道我确实偶尔会奚落别人。

She learned to stop putting herself down and comparing herself to others.

她学会了不再自我贬低,拿自己与别人相比。


2、courage

勇气;勇敢;胆量

General Lewis Mackenzie has impressed everyone with his authority and personal courage.

刘易斯·麦肯奇将军的威信和勇气给所有人留下了深刻的印象。

They do not have the courage to apologise for their actions.

他们没有勇气为自己的行为道歉。

有勇气做自己认为正确的事

Developers should have the courage of their convictions and stick to what they do best.

研发人员应该对自己充满信心,坚持做自己最擅长的事。

分享到