美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第7集第8期:制造点气氛
日期:2017-03-20 16:32

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Elena?Matt? You look dashing.I thought you said you weren't coming.

埃琳娜 马特 好帅啊你 我记得你说你不会来了呢

I couldn't miss it.You really are hot in a suit. I'd love to just.

还是不想错过 你穿西装真是太性感了 我真要


Ok, here's the deal.Do you know what you have to do?

好了 说正事 你知道自己要做什么吗

I'm going to get Tyler Lockwood really drunk.

我要把泰勒·洛克伍德灌得大醉

I'm going to start a fight with him.And I'm going to beat him until he snaps.

然后想办法挑衅他 跟他打架 直到他发飙为止

And then? I won't stop until he kills me.

然后呢 不死不休

God, you're hot.Now, go away.Thank you.

天呐 你真是性感 现在可以走了 谢谢

Do you see her? No.Are you sure you can do this?

看见她了吗 没 确定不会心软吗

Who are you talking to?I had the chance to kill her, and I hesitated.

你跟谁说话呢 我本来可以杀了她的 结果犹豫了

Well, that is the fork in the road between you and me, my friend.

这就是咱俩不一样的地方 朋友

I don't hesitate.You spent 145 years loving her. It could happen.I won't hesitate.All right.

我从不犹豫 你爱了她145年 一切皆有可能啊 我不会犹豫的 很好

We're really not supposed to be in here.Yeah, I know.

我们真的不应该进来的 是啊 我知道

But we really need to turn this party up.

但我们得为舞会制造点气氛

Another shot? Hey, I want a shot.Me too. And then we have to dance. Yes.

再来一杯吧 喂 我也要一杯 我也要 然后就去跳舞 -没错

You know, usually it's me corrupting you. I like this.

一般都是我带着你堕落的 我喜欢这样

Okay, let's go party. Come on

好了 回去舞会吧 走

词汇解析

1、turn up

(常指出其不意地或经长久等待后)出现,到来,露面

Richard had turned up on Christmas Eve with Tony.

理查德和托尼在圣诞夜一道露面了。

This is similar to waiting for a bus that never turns up.

这就跟等待一辆永远等不到的公共汽车差不多。

找出;发现;注意到;出现

Investigations have never turned up any evidence.

调查从没发现任何证据。

a very rare 15th-Century spoon, which turned up in an old house in Devon.

在德文郡一座老房子里发现的一把非常珍贵的 15 世纪的勺子

开大,调高(收音机、暖气等)

Bill would turn up the TV in the other room.

比尔会把另一个房间里的电视声音开大。

I turned the volume up.

我调高了音量。


2、hesitate

犹豫;迟疑;踌躇

The telephone rang. Catherine hesitated, debating whether to answer it.

电话响了。凯瑟琳犹豫了一下要不要去接。

She hesitated a long time and then she said 'Yes'.

她犹豫了很长时间,然后才说“行”。

(因有顾虑而)不愿意(做某事)

Some parents hesitate to take these steps because they suspect that their child is exaggerating.

一些家长不愿意采取这些措施,因为他们怀疑自己的孩子在夸大其词。

I hesitated to apply the word 'vulnerable' to him but it came into my mind.

我不愿用“脆弱”这个词来形容他,但它却突然出现在我脑子里了。

分享到