美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第5集第15期:收拾烂摊子
日期:2017-01-16 20:08

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Mom?Mom? Please!Look, I know that we don't get along,and that you hate me,but I'm your daughter.

妈妈 妈妈 求求你了 我知道我们关系不太好 你也不喜欢我 但我毕竟是你女儿啊

And you'll do this for me, right?Mom, please.He will kill you.

你会为我守口如瓶的 对吗 求你了妈妈 他会杀了你的


Then kill me.No.I can't take this.Kill me now.

那就来吧 不要啊 我接受不了 快动手吧

But you were going to drag it out so painfully.No, no, no

可你之前说要好好折磨一下的 不要不要啊

Damon, don't! Damon, please!Relax, guys. No one's killing anybody.

达蒙 住手 达蒙 求你了 放心吧 各位 没人会死

You're my friend.We got to clean this up.

我还把你当朋友 我们得收拾一下这个烂摊子

What is it?It's a moonstone. I looked it up online.

这是什么 月光石 我在网上查了一下

It's a natural rock, but they're supposed to have all sorts of supernatural legends attached to them.

这是种天然的石头 但是 它们总是和各种神奇的传说联系在一起

Why haven't you given it to him?cause he wants it.

你为什么没给他呢 因为他很想要

I'm a dick that way.It's important to him, for some reason,but I don't trust the guy.

我就是爱使坏 貌似这玩意儿对他来说很重要 可我信不过那个家伙

So, I'm not just going to hand it to him.

所以我是不会就这么轻易给他的

Found you.Hey, you guys are missing all the drinking.

找到你啦 嗨 你们俩都不喝酒啊

Oh, um, sorry. Were you two having a moment?

哦 不好意思 你们在谈事情吗

No, we're good.Hey, hey. What is that?It's--whoa. Hey.That's pretty.Mm-hmm.

没啊 没事儿 呀 这是什么啊 这是 喂 小心 好漂亮啊 没错

OK. Let's not play with the rock.Well, come and get it.

各位 别再玩这石头了 那就过来拿啊

Look, I'll play along for a little bit,but seriously, give it back.

听着 我会跟你闹着玩一会儿 但是说正经的 赶紧给我

Lookie here.You snooze, you lose.

看这里 一不小心就要输哦

词汇解析

1、get along

(与…)和睦相处

It's impossible to get along with him.

根本无法跟他和睦相处。

They seemed to be getting along fine.

他们好像相处得颇为融洽。

生活

You can't get along without water.

没有水无法活下去。

Many older people cannot get along on just their Social Security checks.

许多老年人仅靠社会保障金无法生活。


2、look up

(在参考书、列表等中)查检(事实或信息)

I looked your address up in the personnel file.

我在人事档案里找到了你的地址。

Many people have to look up the meaning of this word in the dictionary.

这个词的意思很多人都要查字典才知道。

拜访,探访,看望(久未见面的人)

I'll try to look him up, ask him a few questions.

我会设法登门拜访,问他几个问题。

She looked up some friends of bygone years.

她去看望了一些过去的老朋友。

改善;好转

Things could be looking up in the computer industry.

计算机行业的情况可能会好转。

分享到
重点单词
  • socialadj. 社会的,社交的 n. 社交聚会
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • bygoneadj. 过去的,过时的 n. 过去的事
  • personneln. 职员,人事部门
  • supernaturaladj. 超自然的,神奇的