美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第8集第8期:微妙之处
日期:2017-04-10 14:59

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

There's nothing to talk about.That's not true. Sure there is.

没什么好聊的 不对吧 肯定有话说的

Let's get it out. I mean, are you in this car because you want to help your little brother save a girl that he loves,

你就说实话吧 你在这里 是为了帮你弟弟救他爱的女孩


or is it.. is it because you love her, too? Hmm?

还是因为你也爱着她

I mean, come on. Express yourself.I happen to like road-trip bonding.

拜托 坦白一点吧 我还挺喜欢公路谈心的

Keep it up, Stefan. I can step out of helping as easily as I stepped in.

你最好闭嘴 斯特凡 我随时可以离开

Nope. See, that's the beauty of it.You can't.

不会的 你看 这就是微妙之处 你不会走的

Alaric just left with jenna.

阿拉里克和珍娜刚走

He's getting her out of the house for a while so she doesn't ask questions about Elena.

他得带她出去一段时间 这样她就不会问起埃琳娜了

Look, I pulled this up based on that spot on the map.

你看 我在地图上查那个地方

There's nothing for miles except for this old house.

除了这栋老房子 周围几英里什么都没有

Did you send it to Stefan? Yeah.

你发给斯特凡了没 发了

I hate sitting here, waiting like this.

我真讨厌坐在这儿什么都做不了

She's gonna be fine.You don't know that.No, I don't.

她不会有事的 你也不确定 是 我不确定

What are you doing?I have something else I want to try.

你干嘛 我想试试别的办法

I don't get it.I need a candle. Grab Elena's hairbrush.Ok, yeah.

我不明白 我需要一支蜡烛 还有埃琳娜的梳子 行 没问题

What's all this stuff for?

要这些东西干嘛

I know it's crazy,But I might be able to get her a message.

我知道这很疯狂 可我或许能给她送个信

词汇解析

1、get out

逃离;被迫离开

They probably wanted to get out of the country.

他们或许想逃离这个国家。

I told him to leave and get out.

我叫他滚开。

退出(组织);撤销(承诺)

I wanted to get out of the group, but they wouldn't let me.

我想退出这个团体,但是他们不同意。

Getting out of the contract would be no problem.

撤销这个合同不会有任何问题。

(消息、信息等)泄露,为人所知

If word got out now, a scandal could be disastrous.

如果消息现在传出去,可能会是灾难性的丑闻。

Once the news gets out that Armenia is in a very critical situation, I think the world will respond.

我认为亚美尼亚局势非常严峻的消息一旦披露,全世界都将作出反应。


2、pull up

(车或驾车者)减速停下

The cab pulled up and the driver jumped out.

出租车减速停下,司机跳了出来。

(使)突然停下;(使)猛地停住

Suddenly, he pulled up sharply in his stride, and fell to the floor.

突然,原本大步流星的他猛地停住了脚步,倒在了地上。

She recognized at the same instant Rachel's presence. It pulled her up short.

雷切尔一出现她就认出她来了,随即停下了手中的活儿。

提高;改进

We had a very good mathematics mistress who pulled me up.

我们有个很出色的女数学老师,她帮我提高了水平。

He was made redundant and now he's trying to pull himself up again.

他之前作为冗员被裁,现在他正试图再一次奋发图强。

分享到