美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第22集第11期:装置发挥作用
日期:2016-10-07 21:14

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Are you ok?It's like needles were piercing my skull, and then it just stopped.

你还好吗 就像有无数根针 刺入我的头骨 然后就停了

I saw at least 5 vampires go down.

我至少看到5个吸血鬼倒下了


They were taking them to your family's old building.

他们把吸血鬼带到你们家老宅里去了

It's the Gilbert device. It has to be.But how did he get it to work?

吉尔伯特的装置发挥了作用 肯定是 但他是怎么让装置运作的

Bonnie unspelled it.Maybe she didn't.She did. We saw her do it.

邦妮解除了它的魔力啊 或许她没有 她有 我们都亲眼看到了

No, no, no. He's right. Think about it.

不 不 不 他说的对 想想看

We asked Bonnie to deactivate a device That could protect people against vampires.

我们让邦妮将装置破坏掉 那装置可以保护人类 免遭吸血鬼的袭击

So we could protect you.And Damon. Vampires.

那样我们就可以保护你 还有达蒙 所有的吸血鬼

Where is Damon?I don't know. I haven't seen him since this started.

达蒙在哪里 我不知道 这一开始我就没见到他

Can you get my brother? Take him home?Of course. Let's go.

你能去接我弟弟 把他带回家吗 当然 我们走

Liz. Are you ok?There's a key in...what is going on?There's a key in my belt. I need you to get it.

莉兹 你还好吗 有把钥匙在 这到底是怎么回事 我的腰带上有把钥匙 你拿过来

Uhh. I've been looking everywhere for you.Something's happened to Richard.

我一直在到处找你 理查德出事了

They took him.Who took him?Your deputies. I...I don't understand.He's not a vampire.Let's go.

他们把他带走了 谁把他带走了 你的手下 我不明白 他又不是吸血鬼 我们走

Mayor.Is that you?What are you doing here?I'm a vampire.

镇长 是你吗 你在这儿干什么 我是个吸血鬼

What's your excuse?No, really.The vervain didn't affect you.

那你又为什么在这儿 不会吧 马鞭草对你不起作用

You're not a vampire.What the hell are you?

你不是吸血鬼 那你到底是什么

词汇解析

1、protect

保护;防护

So, what can women do to protect themselves from heart disease?

那么,女性怎样做才能使自己不得心脏病呢?

A long thin wool coat and a purple headscarf protected her against the wind.

一件薄薄的羊毛长外套和一条紫色的头巾为她挡了风。

(保险单)为…提供保险

Many manufacturers have policies to protect themselves against blackmailers.

许多厂家都购买了保险,以防遭到敲诈。


2、affect

影响;使改变

Nicotine adversely affects the functioning of the heart and arteries.

尼古丁会对心脏及动脉功能造成损害。

More than seven million people have been affected by drought.

已有超过700万的民众受到旱灾的影响。

(感情上)打动,震动,使悲伤(或怜悯)

The divorce affected Jim deeply.

离婚对吉姆打击很大。

Gregor loved his sister, and her loss clearly still affects him.

格雷戈尔爱他的姐姐,她的去世显然仍令他悲伤不已。

假装;佯装;装出…的样子

He listened to them, affecting an amused interest.

他装作饶有兴致地听他们说话。

Ms. Redgrave affects a heavy Italian accent.

雷德格雷夫女士假装带有浓重的意大利口音。

分享到
重点单词
  • affectvt. 影响,作用,感动
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • devicen. 装置,设计,策略,设备
  • wooln. 羊毛,毛线,毛织品
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • nicotinen. 尼古丁
  • deactivatevt. 使无效;使不活动;遣散;复员
  • amusedadj. 有趣的
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • skulln. 头骨,骷髅头 vt. 击打头部