美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第8集第3期:控制住自己
日期:2017-04-05 17:46

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Hey, Jeremy.Look, Elena's gotta let me know if I'm supposed to cover for her.

嘿 杰里米 埃琳娜想让我替她遮掩 该事先告诉我才对

I mean, Jenna's cool with the two of you, but you guys are pushing it.

珍娜不介意你俩的事 但这样有点过分了


What are you talking about? You and Elena.Look, I'm glad you guys are back together,

你在说什么 你和埃琳娜呀 我说 你俩复合我很高兴

But if she's gonna sleep ove.Wait, wait.Hold on a minute. We're not back together.

但如果她要去你那边过夜的话 等等 先打住 我们没复合

Wait. She didn't,she didn't stay at your place last night?

等等 她 她昨晚没住你那儿吗

No. I mean, I saw her at the party, but that was it.She didn't sleep over.

没有 我舞会上见过她 但仅此而已 她没住我家

cause her bed hadn't been slept in,And Mrs. Lockwood said that her car was still in the driveway.Where is she, then?Please.

因为她的床不像是昨晚睡过 而且洛克伍德夫人说她的车还在她家车道上 那她人呢 求求你

What do you want? Shh.Please, I'm hurt.I know.

你想要什么 嘘 求求你 我很疼 我知道

Uhh. Just a taste.Aah! Aah! Trevor!Control yourself.Buzz kill.

只尝一口 不要 特雷弗 控制住自己 真扫兴

What do you want with me?My god, you look just like her.

你们把我抓来做什么 天呐 你长得跟她一模一样

But I'm not. Please, whatever you want.Be quiet.But I'm not Katherine.

我不是她 求求你 不管你要什么 住嘴 可我不是凯瑟琳

My name is Elena Gilbert. You don't have to do this.

我叫埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 你不必这样做

I know who you are. I said be quiet.

我知道你是谁 我叫你住嘴

What do you want?I want you to be quiet.

你想要什么 我想要你住嘴

词汇解析

1、suppose

假定;假设;设想

Suppose someone gave you an egg and asked you to describe exactly what was inside.

假设有人给了你一枚鸡蛋并要你准确描述鸡蛋里面有什么。

Supposing he's right and I do die tomorrow? Maybe I should take out an extra insurance policy.

假设他是对的,我确实明天就会死,那该怎么办?也许我应该再买一份保险。

(根据所知)认为,推断,料想

The policy is perfectly clear and I see no reason to suppose that it isn't working.

这项政策非常清楚明了,我没有理由认为它不会奏效。

I knew very well that the problem was more complex than he supposed.

我很清楚那个问题比他料想的要更复杂。

我看;要我说;我想

I get a bit uptight these days. Hormones, I suppose.

这些天我有点焦躁。我看是荷尔蒙在作怪。

I suppose I'd better do some homework.

我看我最好做做功课。


2、control

(对机构、地方、体系等的)控制权,支配权

The restructuring involves Mr Ronson giving up control of the company.

这次改组涉及龙森先生放弃对公司的控制权。

The first aim of his government would be to establish control over the republic's territory.

他这届政府的首要目标是确立对共和国领土的控制权。

控制(能力);支配(能力)

He lost control of his car.

他的汽车失控了。

Some teachers have more control over pupils than their parents have.

有的老师比小学生的父母更能管得住他们。

分享到