美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第13集第3期:同时跟两兄弟交往
日期:2016-04-15 20:01

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

What are you doing? Stop it!Make me.Yes?

你干嘛呢 快停下 转化我吧 谁啊

Excuse me, Miss Katherine.Miss Pearl is here to see you.

打扰了 凯瑟琳小姐 珍珠小姐来找你


I'll be down soon.Please ask her to wait.Thank you, Emily.Fun's over.Hmm, no.

我马上就下去 你让她稍候 谢谢 艾米莉 享乐要结束了 不要

It's good to see you, Pearl.Perhaps we could talk outside.

很高兴见到你 珍珠 我们还是去外面谈吧

Emily, would you please tell Mr. Salvatore that I've stepped away?Which one?Both.

艾米莉 请你告诉塞尔瓦托先生 我出门了 哪位塞尔瓦托 都说一下

How long do you plan on staying with the Salvatores?

你打算跟塞尔瓦托兄弟一起住多久

People talk, Katherine.You, carrying on with both brothers,doesn't help the situation.

凯瑟琳 别人都议论纷纷 说你同时跟两兄弟交往 对眼下的局势来说更加不利啊

The Salvatores have been kind to take me in.

塞尔瓦托兄弟好心收留我

As far as everyone here knows,I'm a poor orphan girl from Atlanta,lost her family in the fires.

小镇上的人只知道 我是亚特兰大来的可怜孤儿 家人都在火灾中丧生了

A match you lit, no doubt.Honey, please be careful.

毫无疑问 是你点的火 宝贝 小心点

Honorary Fell came by the apothecary yesterday With a case of this elixir.

费尔夫人昨天来过药店 带来了此种药水

She asked that it be sold at a reduced rate.I don't follow. Try it.

她要求将之降价销售 我不明白 你试一下

What in hell? Vervain.Why is there They know.

怎么会这样 马鞭草 这里怎么会 他们知道了

They're trying to find us,and they're getting crafty about it.

他们想找到我们 变得越来越精明了

The townspeople ingesting vervain?That's inconvenient.

镇上的人在服用马鞭草 那可不妙了

It might be time for us to move on again.No. I like it here.

或许我们又该换个地方了 不 我喜欢这里

I'm not interested in leaving just yet.Can we go, mama?

我现在还不想离开 我们能走了吗 妈妈

重点讲解

1、take in

收留,收容(尤指无家可归者或逃难者)

He persuaded Jo to take him in.

他说服乔把他收留了下来。

The monastery has taken in 26 refugees.

修道院已经收留了 26 位难民。

欺骗;使上当

I married in my late teens and was taken in by his charm — which soon vanished.

我十八九岁时结了婚,那时被他的魅力所迷惑——可他的魅力很快就荡然无存。

I know I was a naive fool to trust him but he is a real charmer who totally took me in.

我知道我当初幼稚无知,竟然信任他,可是他真是迷人,把我完全给骗了。

理解;领会;领悟

Lesley explains possible treatments but you can tell she's not taking it in.

莱斯利解释了各种可行的疗法,不过,你可以看出来,她并没有领会。

Gazing up into his eyes, she seemed to take in all he said.

她抬起头注视着他的眼睛,好像听懂了他说的一切。


2、convenient

方便的;便利的

a flexible and convenient way of paying for business expenses.

灵活而方便的业务费用支付方式

The family thought it was more convenient to eat in the kitchen.

这家人认为在厨房吃饭更方便。

附近的;方便到达的;近便的

The town is well placed for easy access to London and convenient for Heathrow Airport.

这座城市地理位置优越,到伦敦和希思罗机场都很方便。

Martin drove along until he found a convenient parking place.

马丁一直往前开,直到找到了一个方便的停车场。

(时间)方便的,合适的,合宜的

She will try to arrange a mutually convenient time and place for an interview.

她会尽力安排一个双方都方便的时间和地点进行面试。

Would this evening be convenient for you?

今天晚上你方便吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • inconvenientadj. 不方便的
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • interviewn. 接见,会见,面试,面谈 vt. 接见,采访,对 .
  • monasteryn. 修道院,寺院
  • naiveadj. 天真的,幼稚的
  • arrangevt. 安排,整理,计划,改编(乐曲) vi. 协商,计
  • convenientadj. 方便的,便利的
  • charmn. 魅力,迷人,吸引力,美貌 v. (使)陶醉,(使)
  • flexibleadj. 灵活的,易弯曲的,柔韧的,可变通的
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a