美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第1集第5期:一切都会好起来
日期:2016-10-18 12:29

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Did she say what she wanted?No.

她有说她想干什么吗 没

Woman certainly knows how to make an entrance.She said she fooled one of us at least.

女人总是知道如何不请自来 她说她至少骗过了我们中的一个


What does that-- what does that mean?She pretended to be Elena, too,when I showed up earlier tonight.

这 这是什么意思 先前我来这儿的时候 她假扮埃琳娜骗了我

I told Jeremy.I can't lie to him anymore.

我告诉杰里米了 我无法再骗他了

Are you all right?No, I'm not all right.

你还好吧 不 一点也不好

I thought that with all the tomb vampires gone,things would be better.I know.

我以为所有墓地里的吸血鬼死了 一切就都会好起来 我知道

We all did.Katherine was in this house.that means that she's been invited in.What are we going to do? Move.

我们都以为会这样 凯瑟琳刚才在这屋子里 说明有人邀请她进来了 我们该怎么办 搬家呗

Very helpful. Thank you.Katherine wants you dead,there's zero you can do about it,you would be dead. But you're not.

真是个好建议 谢谢 如果凯瑟琳想要你死 你肯定无力回天 必死无疑 但你没死

So clearly she has other plans.Right, and we need to find out what those other plans are and not provoke her in the process.

很明显 她心里还打着其他算盘 对 我们得搞清楚她的计谋 同时也不能激怒她

What happened tonight when you thought she was Elena?

之前你以为她是埃琳娜时 发生什么事了

To risk another... frown line encroaching on a very crowded forehead.

非常投入的 热情相拥

We...kissed.And you thought it was me?

我们 接吻了 你以为你吻的是我吗

What do you mean, you kissed? Well, you know,When two lips pucker, and they Don't be obvious, Stefan.

什么意思 接吻 你懂的 双唇触碰 然后... 别激动 斯特凡

Stefan, wait, he kissed Katherine.Not me.I wouldn't do that.

冷静 斯特凡 他吻的是凯瑟琳 不是我 我不会吻他的

词汇解析

1、show up

(使)清晰;(使)变得明显;(使)显现出来

You may have some strange disease that may not show up for 10 or 15 years.

你可能患有某种 10 年或者 15 年都看不出什么症状来的怪病。

The orange tip shows up well against most backgrounds.

橙色的尖端在大多数背景下都很醒目。

使难堪;使尴尬;使丢脸

He wanted to teach her a lesson for showing him up in front of Leonov.

她在列昂诺夫面前让他难堪,他要教训她一通。

She kept saying I ought to try some, but I wasn't going to show myself up.

她一直说我应该尝一尝,但我可不想丢人。


2、provoke

挑衅;煽动;激怒;刺激

He started beating me when I was about fifteen but I didn't do anything to provoke him.

在我快15岁时他开始打我,可我并没有任何招惹他的举动。

I provoked him into doing something really stupid.

在我的刺激下他做了件非常愚蠢的事。

激起;引起

His election success has provoked a shocked reaction.

他的当选引起一片震惊。

The destruction of the mosque has provoked anger throughout the Muslim world.

毁坏清真寺的行为激怒了整个伊斯兰世界。

分享到