美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第3集第16期:最不想伤害的人
日期:2016-12-07 21:00

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

You are not gonna remember what I did to you or what you saw me become.

你会忘记我对你做过什么 忘记你看到我变成什么

We were just making out in the woods.

我们刚才在树林里亲热


And then an animal attacked you and bit your neck.

然后一只动物袭击了你 咬了你的脖子

It's weird. It just came out of nowhere.

很奇怪 那动物不知道从哪里蹦出来的

What are we going to do about Tyler?

泰勒那边你怎么处理

I took care of it.I'll get Matt on vervain.

我处理好了 我会给马特一些马鞭草

It'll keep you from being able to compel him, but also keep you from being able to drink his blood.

它会让你无法催眠他 但是 这能防止你吸他的血

I can't believe I hurt him.I know.

难以置信 我居然伤害了他 我懂

He's the one person on this entire planet that I never wanted to hurt.

他是这个世界上 我最不想伤害的人

It's not going to get any easier.

这很难做到

You're just going to have to work that much harder.

你必须得加倍努力

I shouldn't be with him, should I?

我不能和他在一起 对吧

And if there's any danger...I'm the last person to make that kind of decision for you.

要是有危险 这种事我最没资格替你决定

If I followed my own advice,I would have walked away from Elena a long time ago.

若是按我自己的意思 很久前我就离开埃琳娜了

You ever think you should off?I know I should off.I just can't.

你曾想过离开吗 我觉得我该离开 但我做不到

词汇解析

1、make out

(勉强地)辨认出,看出,听出

I could just make out a tall, pale, shadowy figure tramping through the undergrowth.

我只依稀看见一个高个的模糊身影穿过了矮树丛。

She thought she heard a name. She couldn't make it out, though.

她觉着听到了一个名字,却又没听清。

把…弄清楚;理解;明白

I couldn't make it out at all.

我一头雾水。

It is hard to make out what criteria are used.

很难弄清楚使用的是什么样的标准。

力图说成;努力证明

They were trying to make out that I'd actually done it.

他们正在努力证明我真的干过这件事。

I don't think it was as glorious as everybody made it out to be.

我觉得这件事并非像大家说的那么了不起。


2、compel

强迫;逼迫

the introduction of legislation to compel cyclists to wear a helmet.

强制骑自行车者戴头盔的法律的出台

Leonie's mother was compelled to take in washing to help support her family.

利奥妮的妈妈被迫在家替人洗衣服,以贴补家用。

觉得必须(做…)

Dickens felt compelled to return to the stage for a final good-bye.

迪肯斯觉得必须返回舞台作最后的道别。

I felt morally compelled to help.

我觉得从道义上我必须帮忙。

分享到