美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第9集第14期:更大的惊喜
日期:2016-02-05 17:11

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Ow. That hurts.Downside of my diet.Getting hit actually hurts.

真疼啊 我的食谱就这点不好 被撞一下真的会很疼

I'm impressed, Stefan.Fun with booze and darts,Sentimental with football,And now starry night.

真了不起啊 斯特凡 一起喝酒 扔飞镖 一起玩橄榄球 回忆过去 现在又一起看满天星斗


What do you want, Stefan?It wasn't real, Damon.Our love for Katherine.

你到底想怎样 斯特凡 那不是真的 达蒙 我是说我们对凯瑟琳的爱

Oh, god.She compelled us. We didn't have a choice.

天哪 是她强迫我们的 我们别无选择

Took me years to sort that out,To truly understand what she did to us.

我花了很多年时间才真正明白 她对我们到底做了什么

Oh, no, Stefan.We are not take in that on tonight.

不 斯特凡 我们今晚不谈这个

What do you want with Katherine's crystal?

你要凯瑟琳的水晶干什么

How do you know about that?Come on. You knew Elena would tell me.

你怎么知道的 得了吧 你知道埃琳娜会告诉我的

How did you know it was Katherine's?

你怎么知道那东西是凯瑟琳的

Emily gave it to her on her last night.

艾米莉在她死前的那个晚上给她的

I was with her. You weren't.I was the last one to see her, Damon.

当时我跟她在一起 而你没有 我是最后一个见到她的人 达蒙

Now, what do you want with Katherine's crystal?

你到底要拿凯瑟琳的水晶干什么

She didn't tell you?We had other things on our mind.

她没告诉你吗 我们当时在考虑别的事情

I could rip your heart out and not think twice about it.

我可以毫不犹豫地把你的心脏挖出来

Yeah. I've heard that before.I have a bigger surprise, Stefan.I'm gonna bring her back.

是啊 这话你说过不止一次 我还有个更大的惊喜 斯特凡 

重点讲解

1、sentimental

感伤的;多情的;多愁善感的

I'm trying not to be sentimental about the past.

我努力不让自己表现得感怀过去。

It's a very sentimental play.

这是一部十分煽情的戏。

情感(上)的;(尤指)(出于)怀旧的

Our paintings and photographs are of sentimental value only.

我们的画作和照片仅有纪念价值。

Perhaps he has returned for sentimental reasons.

也许他是出于情感上的原因才回来的。

xxgrjFeb5.jpg

2、compel

强迫;逼迫

the introduction of legislation to compel cyclists to wear a helmet.

强制骑自行车者戴头盔的法律的出台

Leonie's mother was compelled to take in washing to help support her family.

利奥妮的妈妈被迫在家替人洗衣服,以贴补家用。

觉得必须(做…)

Dickens felt compelled to return to the stage for a final good-bye.

迪肯斯觉得必须返回舞台作最后的道别。

I felt morally compelled to help.

我觉得从道义上我必须帮忙。

3、impress

给…深刻印象;使钦佩

What impressed him most was their speed.

最令他佩服的是他们的速度。

a group of students who were trying to impress their girlfriends.

一群竭力想让女友刮目相看的学生

使铭记;使谨记

I had always impressed upon the children that if they worked hard they would succeed in life.

我总让孩子们牢记努力工作就会成功。

I've impressed upon them the need for more professionalism.

我已使他们深刻认识到提高专业素养的必要性。

分享到
重点单词
  • legislationn. 立法,法律
  • sentimentaladj. 感伤性的,感情脆弱的
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • impressedadj. 外加的;印象深刻的;了不起的;受感动的
  • compelv. 强迫,迫使,使不得已
  • crystaln. 水晶,晶体 adj. 晶体的,透明的
  • impressn. 印象,特徵,印记 v. 使 ... 有印象,影响,
  • helmetn. 头盔,遮阳帽,盔甲