美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第17集第1期:控制自己的情绪
日期:2016-06-19 21:47

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

I love storms.Is that a vampire thing?

我喜欢暴风雨 吸血鬼都喜欢吗

'cause I read vampires don't like running water.

因为我在书上看到吸血鬼讨厌活水


It's only Dracula.He was a complete wuss.Never showered. Very smelly.Seriously?

只有德库拉才那样 他是个十足的窝囊废 从来不洗澡 满身臭味 真的吗

First rule about vampires...Don't believe anything you read.

关于吸血鬼的第一条例 别相信书上写的

You gotta tell me more. I gotta know.No, you don't.'cause you're not gonna be one.

你得多告诉我点 我要知道 不 没必要 因为你不会变成吸血鬼

Come on, you can't keep saying "No" to me.

拜托 你不能总是回绝我

Look, I'm not gonna turn someone who learned everything he knows about vampires from netflix.

我不会把一个对吸血鬼的了解 完全建立在网络资料上的人变成吸血鬼的

That's not true, and you know it.Why do you even want this?

才不是 你知道的 你为什么想变成吸血鬼

Give me one good reason.'cause I...Let me know when you can finish that sentence.

给我一个令人信服的理由 因为我... 你想好再告诉我吧

Hey, you're still up.Hey, what's up?Looks like the there's a big storm rolling in.

你还没睡啊 什么事 看来要下大暴雨了

Can you help make sure all the windows are closed?Yeah. Yeah. Sure.

能帮我看看窗户有没有都关好吗 好的 没问题

We're running low on blood.You might wanna send Anna to the hospital to get some more.

血液库存不多了 或许你得让安娜去医院再弄点来

I'll send her out for some tomorrow.Maybe I could go with her.

我明天会让她去的 也许我可以跟她一起去

If the storm keeps it dark enough,I might be able to go out during the day, no sun and all.

如果暴风雨能让天色变得足够暗 或许我就能在没有太阳的白天出去

I'm afraid not.Not after your stunt at the Salvatore house tonight.

恐怕你不能去 今晚你在塞尔瓦托家闹事后就更不能去了

He and his brother deserved it.And where did that get you?

他们兄弟俩罪有应得 你又有什么斩获呢

Your girlfriend Bethanne is dead.And you have no one to blame but yourself.

你的女朋友贝瑟恩死了 那完全怪不得别人 只怪你自己

We cannot live our lives about revenge.We have to have better control of our emotions.

我们不能活在仇恨当中 我们要更好地控制自己的情绪

I understand, Miss Pearl.I just wish I knew what you were up to.

我明白了 珍珠小姐 我只是希望能知道你的打算

词汇解析

1、complete

完全的;十足的

The rebels had taken complete control.

叛乱分子完全控制了局面。

It shows a complete lack of understanding by management.

这表明管理层对此完全不了解。

完整的;全部的;整个的

A complete tenement block was burnt to the ground.

整幢公寓大楼被付之一炬。

The job sheets eventually filled a complete book.

工作指导卡最终装满了整整一个册子。

使齐全;使完整

Children don't complete their set of 20 baby teeth until they are two to three years old.

小孩要到两三岁才会长齐20颗乳牙。

the stickers needed to complete the collection.

集全一整套所需的贴纸


2、go up

(价格、数量或水平)上涨,上升

Interest rates went up.

利率上调了。

The cost has gone up to 1.95 dollar a minute.

该项费用已上涨到每分钟1.95美元。

爆炸;突然燃烧起来

I was going to get out of the building in case it went up.

我怕大楼起火,正打算要跑出去。

The hotel went up in flames.

这座宾馆燃起熊熊大火。

(建筑物等)被兴建,被建起

He noticed a new building going up near Whitaker Park.

他注意到惠特克公园附近正在兴建一幢新楼。

分享到