美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第14集第1期:善良品质
日期:2016-04-28 20:36

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Anna took Elena.Yeah, I got that from your 600 voicemails.

安娜抓走了埃琳娜 我从你给我的600封语音邮件中知道了

Damon, all night long,every single street in town, I've been searching.

达蒙 一整夜来 我搜遍了镇上的每一条街


What if your blood hasn't passed out of her system?Well, then at least you know you'll see her again.

如果你的血仍残留在她体内怎么办 那至少你可以再见到她

Please.What do you know?You were with Anna. You must know where she's living.

求你了 你知道什么 你见过安娜 你一定知道她住在哪里

Just tell me where I can find her.Nope. You can go.Really.You know, all I can remember is hating you.

告诉我去哪里找她 不 你可以走了 真的 我对你的感觉就是厌恶

There might have been a time when that was different,But your choices have erased anything good about you.

也许曾经有某些时候不是那样 但你的选择抹去了你的一切善良品质

But see, I also know that you have just as much reason to hate me.

我也知道你有 同样多的理由来厌恶我

This all began with me.Katherine got taken away from you Because me.

一切因我而起 凯瑟琳从你身边被带走 都是因为我

And I'm sorry.Apology accepted.So please,Just tell me what you know.It's Elena, Damon.

我很抱歉 接受你的道歉 那求求你 告诉我你知道什么 那可是埃琳娜 达蒙

If you know something... tell me.I mean this sincerely.I hope Elena dies.

如果你知道什么 告诉我 我很诚恳地说一句 我希望埃琳娜死

Bonnie.Elena?Oh, you're ok!My head... Come here.Oh, my god! Ben is a Shh. They can hear.

邦妮 埃琳娜 幸好你没事 我的头... 来 噢 天呐 本是个... 嘘 他们能听见

I was so stupid!Oh, he had all of us fooled.What's going on? why are we here?

我真傻 哦 他愚弄了我们 发生什么了 我们为什么在这

It must have something to do with the tomb and Emily's spell book Spell book?

一定是有关墓穴和艾米莉魔法书的事 魔法书

Damon said that it could be used to open the tomb.Why didn't I know about any of this?

达蒙说那书可以用来打开墓穴 为什么我一点都不知道

重点讲解

1、get away

离开;脱身

She'd gladly have gone anywhere to get away from the cottage.

只要能离开那个小屋,去哪儿她都乐意。

I wanted a divorce. I wanted to get away.

我想离婚,以求解脱。

(使)逃跑;(使)逃脱

Dr Dunn was apparently trying to get away when he was shot.

很显然,邓恩博士在遭枪击时正企图逃跑。

I wanted to get her away to somewhere safe.

我想带她逃到一个安全的地方。

摆脱(旧思维等);跳出(窠臼)

We want to get away from the politics of outdated dogmatism and class confrontation.

我们想摒弃过时的教条主义和阶级对抗的政治观点。


2、accept

接受;领受;收受

Eventually Sam persuaded her to accept an offer of marriage.

最终萨姆说服她接受了求婚。

Your old clothes will be gratefully accepted by jumble sale organisers.

旧货义卖的组织者会感激地领受您捐赠的旧衣物。

相信(观点、陈述、事实等);认为…正确

I do not accept that there is any kind of crisis in British science.

我不相信英国科学界有什么危机。

I don't think they would accept that view.

我认为他们不会接受那种观点。

忍受;容忍;承受

People will accept suffering that can be shown to lead to a greater good.

如果能证明眼前的苦难会带来更大的好处,人们就会愿意承受。

Urban dwellers often accept noise as part of city life.

城市居民常将噪音当成城市生活的一部分。

分享到
重点单词
  • gratefullyadv. 感激地;感谢地
  • jumblevi. 掺杂,混杂 vt. 使混乱,搞乱 n. 混杂,混
  • apologyn. 道歉;勉强的替代物
  • dogmatismn. 武断,教条主义,独断论
  • sincerelyadv. 真诚地,真心地
  • eventuallyadv. 终于,最后
  • outdatedadj. 旧式的,落伍的,过时的
  • confrontationn. 对审,面对面,面对
  • urbanadj. 城市的,都市的