美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第7集第3期:特别的指南针
日期:2015-12-16 11:02

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Sorry. Oh, no, it's cool. I'm done You are up early. Where are you going?
不好意思 噢 没关系 我已经好了 你起这么早 是要去哪儿
Police station. They are organizing A search party for Vicky, so...
警察局 他们组织了 寻找薇姬的搜寻队 所以
Wait. Shouldn't you be going to school?
等等 你不是应该去上学吗

You are kidding me, right?You shouldn't skip school.
你在跟我开玩笑 是吧 你不应该逃课的
If they find her, we will know.That's what cellphones are for.
如果他们找到了她 我们会知道的 大家不是都有手机吗
Your lips keep moving. I don't know why.
你唠叨个不停 我完全听不懂
Yeah?Matty?Vicky, where are you? Are you OK?
喂 马特 薇姬 你在哪儿 你还好吧
Yeah, I'm OK.Tell me where you are. I'll come and get you.
嗯 我很好 告诉我你在哪儿 我来接你
No, Matty. I just need some time To figure things out.
不要 马特 我需要一些时间 去想清楚一些事情
Just know that I'm OK. Please don't worry about me.
你只要知道我没事就行了 别担心我
I don't understand why I have to stay cooped up here
我不明白我为什么还得被困在这儿
Why can I just go home?Because you are changing, Vicky.
我为什么不能回家 因为你正在转化 薇姬
And it is not something you want to do alone.
如果我们不帮你 你会非常痛苦
There is nothing about that Logan guy I killed in here.
关于我杀的那个罗根 报上一点消息也没有
Not a word.Someone has covered it up.What is that?
一个字都没提 有人掩饰了这件事 那是什么
It's a very special, very old compass.
一个非常古老 非常特别的指南针
What was Logan Fell doing with it.Aren't you curious?
罗根·费尔试图用它干什么事 你就不好奇吗
Well, If you are so worried that somebody is onto you
如果你真这么担心有人要算计你
Why don't you just leave town, Damon?
你为什么不干脆离开这个镇 达蒙
we should all be worried.Hey, I'm hungrey.Do you have anything to eat?
我们都应该有所提防 嘿 我饿了 你们有什么吃的吗

重点讲解

1、figure
数字;(尤指)统计数字
It would be very nice if we had a true figure of how many people in this country haven't got a job.
如果我们能得到该国失业人口的真实数字就好了。
It will not be long before the inflation figure starts to fall.
过不了多久,通货膨胀率就会开始下降。
人影;身影
Alistair saw the dim figure of Rose in the chair.
阿利斯泰尔看见了坐在椅子里的罗丝的模糊身影。
She waited, standing on the bridge, until his figure vanished against the grey backdrop of the Palace.
她站在桥上,一直等到他的身影消失在宫殿灰色的阴影中。
(某种)人物,形象
Sometimes young lads just need to turn to a mother figure for a bit of a chat and reassurance.
有时候年轻小伙子只是需要找一个母亲式的人物聊一聊,从中获得安慰。
Daniel Boone, the great hero figure of the frontier.
丹尼尔·布恩——西部伟大的英雄形象
2、special
特别的;非同寻常的
You're very special to me, darling.
亲爱的,你对我来说很重要。
There are strong arguments for holidays at Easter and Christmas because these are special occasions.
支持复活节和圣诞节放假是有充分论据的,因为这些节日都是特殊的时刻。
特殊的;异常的
In special cases, a husband can deduct the travel expenses of his wife who accompanies him on a business trip.
在特殊情况下,丈夫可以扣除陪同出差的妻子的旅费。
So you didn't notice anything special about him?
这么说你并没有发现他有什么异常之处了?
特派的;有特殊用途的
Due to his wife's illness, he returned to the State Department as special adviser to the President.
由于妻子生病,他回到了国务院,出任总统的特别顾问。
Frank Deford is a special correspondent for Newsweek magazine.
弗兰克·德福特是《新闻周刊》杂志的特派记者。

分享到
重点单词
  • frontiern. 边界,边境,尖端,边缘
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • compassn. 指南针,圆规 vt. 图谋,包围,达成
  • backdropn. 背景幕,背景
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • curiousadj. 好奇的,奇特的
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • frankadj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的 vt. 免费邮寄,使自
  • correspondentn. 通讯记者,通信者 adj. 与 ... 一致的,相
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为